**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

does it seem summoner sigil featured 5* is rigged?

ok ive been opening these featured 5* 11k crystals since they came out (ive opened as many as the game has allowed me to open. ive never once got a featured champion from one. does anyone else have this issue. i believe ive opened about 10. im not sure let me know if youve had luck they seem rigged to me

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

ok ive been opening these featured 5* 11k crystals since they came out (ive opened as many as the game has allowed me to open. ive never once got a featured champion from one. does anyone else have this issue. i believe ive opened about 10. im not sure let me know if youve had luck they seem rigged to me

its the same crystal as if you bought it from the crystals tab, they stack. You have also not opened 10, at most around 5, as they started it early in Aug and you only can buy 2 a month, itis on a 2 week timer.

I assume before this you never bought the featured for 15k.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

its the same crystal as if you bought it from the crystals tab, they stack. You have also not opened 10, at most around 5, as they started it early in Aug and you only can buy 2 a month, itis on a 2 week timer.

Hav to correct u u hav culd buy it one more time if u bruget the old one before the new one got added u culd get one more that probably was itdens
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Hav to correct u u hav culd buy it one more time if u bruget the old one before the new one got added u culd get one more that probably was itdens
    It is on a timer, if you bought the old one before the new one came out it did not matter, it was on the same timer, unless their was a bug, and even then there would only be 1 extra.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    I've bought all the Sigil Featured 5*, and I've opened Namor back to back and Mysterio. Also had a Juggernaut and Red Hulk, can't remember if there were others.
    So I think it's just a case of RNG.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

It is on a timer, if you bought the old one before the new one came out it did not matter, it was on the same timer, unless their was a bug, and even then there would only be 1 extra.
    Can u remember the day this cystal com out if you already pushed the old this cystal got rested so u culd get two in the same rest that what I’m meant
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Just like you I haven’t got a featured champ but that doesn’t mean it’s rigged. We’re just unlucky lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not another one of these posts...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I only recently bought the sigil so I've only opened 1 crystal.
    I got Mysterio, there's a fair few champs in that feature crystal that I don't already have so it's a good opportunity to get them without all the chaff in the normal 5* crystal for only an extra 1k shards
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I got Namor last time
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve gotten Human torch, sunspot and og Thor from the sigil features.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Disagree... I've opened 8 non sigil and 3 sigil of this feature...

Non sigil
    Iron patriot
    Warlock
    Stealth spiderman x2
    Carnage
    Dorammu
    Iron fist
    Daredevil netflix

Sigil
    Mysterio
    Claire voyant
    Sabretooth

My 3 sigil pulls have all been desirable champs and Claire was the one I was after!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

1) They’re all featured champions.

2) Maybe you mean newly released champions. If so that’s 6/24 or a 25% chance. Sorry your luck is poor but people have seen worse outcomes facing similar odds.

3) It’s the same crystal you pay 15000 shards for it’s not a special crystal.

4) If you wish to have a better understanding read about cognitive biases. Here’s a sort of cheat sheet provided by mentalfloss.com; #6 the Clustering Illusion is most relevant but others are likely in play as well.

disagree.

it's clearly from businessinsider.com. mental floss is just aggregator trash.
    Hope you have a better day.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Almost as if i would agree. I mean i opened a featured and got Iron Fist.
    So next one i decided to get a basic one instead.
    Guess who i pulled?

Thats right: Iron Fist again....
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Hela, Hela, Iron Patriot, Hela, Cyclops Blue....I would say it's rigged but its probably RNG...shame
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    "Oh my God I got a trash champ the crystal is rigged "
    "Oh my god i got blade!"
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That doesnt even make sense. If they were going to change the drop rates on them don't you think they'd give the sigil crystals better odds? They get money from sigil subscriptions they get absolutely nothing from you spending an extra 4k crystal shards.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Lormif said:

i buy only the 15k im in a top 3 ally so im opening at least one 15k a week. my odds are roughly 1/4 i get a featured champion. i havent got one featured yet and several others people in top alliances have confirmed theyre having the same issue as me. just wanted broader feedback from the regular folks such as yourself, thanks for commenting

1) They’re all featured champions.

2) Maybe you mean newly released champions. If so that’s 6/24 or a 25% chance. Sorry your luck is poor but people have seen worse outcomes facing similar odds.

3) It’s the same crystal you pay 15000 shards for it’s not a special crystal.

4) If you wish to have a better understanding read about cognitive biases. Here’s a sort of cheat sheet provided by mentalfloss.com; #6 the Clustering Illusion is most relevant but others are likely in play as well.

do you search the forums looking to disagree with people and put them down? you should be on a much better ally and have a much better profile with all the time you spend here. just sayin...

That doesnt even make sense. If they were going to change the drop rates on them don't you think they'd give the sigil crystals better odds? They get money from sigil subscriptions they get absolutely nothing from you spending an extra 4k crystal shards.

yea makes no sense why kabam would tell us "hey heres a better deal" only to find out its a worse after purchasing, pppffffttt, cause theyve never done that one before......
    ty you everyone for your feedback. per usual 75% cant be constructive, i appreciate you all equally. the anonimity (i cant spell its not new) of the internet allows you to say things you wouldnt have the courage to say to someones face. those of you who do that and you are the manority i hope we meet one day. anyways thank you all again for your input as king of the noobs i here y close this thread