**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mark of Labyrinth (Evade)

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
Hi, got a question .. identical question to this one, in fact:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/150196/mark-of-the-labyrinth-question

However, I'm seeing different behaviour here.
I started experimenting with Labyrinth, using Ghost, and vs the first Starlord fight, I noticed he would occasionally evade my attack out of phasing. According to Ghost's abilities, once phased, you gain a precision passive, causing next hit to be critical, which cannot be evaded:

Yet on occasion the AI evades it.

here's a video of Pandaman Pete I was watching, he was vs Jane Foster, and she evaded him on it as well ..

https://youtu.be/3GFim6Yz3Es?t=1320

I linked to the time 22:00 .. here's my observations of that video:

22:03 - revives vs Jane Foster
22:10 - Jane attacks in phasing x2
22:11 - Ghost counter attacks, from phasing hits.
22:11 - Ghost dashes back, phases
22:12 - Jane attacks into phasing x1
22:13 - Ghost counter attacks, from phasing, hits
22:13 - Ghost dashes back, phases
22:14 - jane attacks into phasing x1
22:14 - Ghost counter attacks, from phasing
22:14 - Jane Evades!?!

So with that all said, how is this happening? Is there something else about the Labyrinth which prevents the evade prevention?
Figured I'm missing something .. but wanted to understand what it was :) (or if it can be confirmed if this is a bug or not would be nice as well :) )

Thanks!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It was stated somewhere that evade works differently, and is not the same as the auto-evade you see anywhere else in the game.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Some bs about extra ability accuracy for lol champs, same was happening with nick fury miss mechanic but has never happened to me using she hulk slow or emma telepath form so i dont really understand how it all works
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    yeah, thought something like that was happening ... wish they'd be clearer on it ... even a node that clearly says "you have -20% AAR " .. would be fine ... at least we can quantify it, and know it's there...
    *sigh*

Thanks!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me when I explored LOL using Ægon. Once his true accuract is active they shouldn't evade, yet they still do. I brought Fury and Quake to save me from the BS evading.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    NOTHING should prevent the lab evade, but some stuff does (IMO, anything that prevents it is a bug). For example, prox true accuracy prevents it but it should not
    edited October 2019

NOTHING should prevent the lab evade, but some stuff does (IMO, anything that prevents it is a bug). For example, prox true accuracy prevents it but it should not

And that would be fine .. IF the mark of Labyrinth, ( or something) spelled that out, saying it couldn't be prevented.

... but it doesn't .. ;)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

Why do you feel like nothing should prevent it? What’s the difference between that and forcing robots to bleed on bleed nodes?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I always thought the general kabam rule was that "cannot" overrules everything else. if something like Fury's info says "cannot miss"..then that should have priority over any type of evade.
    Interesting video by KT1 here, on this identical topic .. worth watching for anyone interested: