**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Status Quo/Game Evolution/12.0

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
I know this horse has been beat, but with the evolution of the game and the buffing of old champs, maybe it's time to revisit some of the changes 12.0 implemented and make some tweaks. Champion specific tweaks... not mechanic tweaks.

DS - OMFG, just put him back like he was before 12.0. He would be just fine in the current meta. 7s rotation and full heals on hits.

RR - allow 100% crit rate after a combo of 15 or more. We already have crit champs and anti-crit champs. This would affect little.

IF/IIF - allow negative armor reduction

SW - she's fine. Maybe up the healing proc

OG Thor - maybe allow up to 4 armor breaks with negative armor

These aren't game breaking mechanics... hell... they're not even character buff suggestions. This is a very simple way to add relevance back to older, unused characters without having to go through the whole buff shenanigans.

We've moved well past 12.0, so its shadow shouldn't be lingering in 2019/20.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I like the energy damage idea for Thor.

Also, with IF, what I mean by negative armor is have AB reduce for a set amount each application into the negative. DR wouldn't affect it, right?
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Aryl said:

I like the energy damage idea for Thor.

Also, with IF, what I mean by negative armor is have AB reduce for a set amount each application into the negative. DR wouldn't affect it, right?

It would, because those set amounts that you see ingame are calculated into a % with DR before applied. That's because Armor Rating, Crit Rating, Block Proficiency, PB chance etc are simply attributes that are subject to DR, so any modifiers to them will also function within that system. Crit damage and attack rating, however, are not.

So what you need to do is put a flat multiplier of some sort on the damage output, similar to fury or cruelty for crits, of you want to further enhance damage. Seeing how IF is all about super effective martial arts and staying in control, I thought precision and cruelty would suit him better than fury.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Sorry double post