**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost rider immune to soul imprisonment

Correct me didnt ghost rider sell his soul to the devil which means he doesnt have a soul which means he shouldn't get his soul imprisoned by mephisto i could be wrong tho

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    he sold it to mephisto
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    I'm hoping Kabam makes more little changes like making thrag L and the shock reisistance update. Man Thing should be XL w/poison immunity and have passive Acid debuffs rather than poison. GR should be immune to mephisto's soul imprisonment. Dormammu and GR should be incinerate immune.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    And... Iceman should be immune to coldsnap and frostbite. How can Iceman be harmed by cold/ice? Please...
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Zaymels said:

I'm hoping Kabam makes more little changes like making thrag L and the shock reisistance update. Man Thing should be XL w/poison immunity and have passive Acid debuffs rather than poison. GR should be immune to mephisto's soul imprisonment. Dormammu and GR should be incinerate immune.

Dorm should be. Not GR. He’ll fire and normal fire are different. He still takes normal incinerate damage because his body still burns. Only his head is just bone. The rest is still skin.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Nah. If anything the soul imprisonment should be permanent, because Mephisto's the one who bought his soul.