**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question About Red DeadPool

Alright, so there was this dude who just recently joined the Alliance I am in. We were talking about synergy which requires Red Deadpool, so I posted my Champions which has 2* and 3* Red Deadpool in it.

All of sudden, this guy said that I bought these Deadpools from kabam offering which ofcourse I didnt.
This guy keep insist and even accuse me of lying, smh.

So I made my account and playin this game since late May this year (2019). When I did some research, the Deadpool event was probably around March 2019. So if there was any Deadpool offer pack, it should be before I made my account.

Now Question is, is Deadpool not available in 2* 3* or PHC crystal, as this Guy claimed? Or is it in fact available, since I am sure that I got these Deadpools from there.

Thanks Guys, and hope KabamOfficer can clear this

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Well nop he not.
  • UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    Deadpool isn't in the phc crystal, the white Deadpool (x-force) is in the phc
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The only way to get 3* Deadpool is to buy the offer within 2 weeks of starting your account as far as I'm aware
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    You can only buy him, I want my money back from buying him because I was under the impression that I would be able to attain him at all star levels but clearly that’s not the case.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233

Alright, so there was this dude who just recently joined the Alliance I am in. We were talking about synergy which requires Red Deadpool, so I posted my Champions which has 2* and 3* Red Deadpool in it.

All of sudden, this guy said that I bought these Deadpools from kabam offering which ofcourse I didnt.
    This guy keep insist and even accuse me of lying, smh.

So I made my account and playin this game since late May this year (2019). When I did some research, the Deadpool event was probably around March 2019. So if there was any Deadpool offer pack, it should be before I made my account.

Now Question is, is Deadpool not available in 2* 3* or PHC crystal, as this Guy claimed? Or is it in fact available, since I am sure that I got these Deadpools from there.

Thanks Guys, and hope KabamOfficer can clear this

Deadpool (red suit) isn't a champ you can get from phc or crystals. 2 and 3* deadpool have to be bought with in 2 weeks of starting your account. In 2018 when deadpool 2 came out there was an arena for 4* deadpool that you could only enter if you purchased the offers. Unfortunately IMO both deadpools in the game are kinda crappy with no use other than arena.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    The only way to get Deadpool is to purchase him. He isn't in any crystal. Deadpool X-Force is available in crystals though. Maybe you forgot you purchased the Deadpool bundle?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Wasn't there a monthly event that gave us a 2* red deadpool or during gold pool? I thought there was an event or crystal that had the read deadpool. Most likely i am wrong since nobody else remembers it. I just thought he was available for a short time like the OP stated.
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 47
    One word..."Google"
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    I have 2* and 3* red deadpool as well. I think I got 3* from crystal, dont remember which one.
    @JVoorhees Oh yes, because everything u read on the internet is automatically true!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Wasn't there a monthly event that gave us a 2* red deadpool or during gold pool? I thought there was an event or crystal that had the read deadpool. Most likely i am wrong since nobody else remembers it. I just thought he was available for a short time like the OP stated.

I think that during the goldpool event there were arenas giving tickets for the goldpool arena as rank rewards, but you needed to buy the ticket to enter that arena, and the offer had red deadpool in it as well as the ticket. If I'm not wrong
    @TheSquish671 I think you are right. I vaguely remember it tied to the gold pool event. I had already purchased him so it didn't affect me. That's probably why I don't remember it well.
  • Aight guys. Thanks for your info. Iirc, Im pretty sure I didnt buy any of those offer when I start playin the game. So thats what make me wondering how I got those Red Deadpool, idk if somebody in my house accidentally bought the offer Lol, but there shud be notification on my CC if that was the case
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    when the Deadpool 2 related event was on in 2018, they ran an offer for a 3* Deadpool which gave you a ticket for the 4* Deadpool arena, which included 2* Deadpool as one of the milestone rewards. Goldpool was a separate arena and crystal thing.

Deadpool was also offered as a 3* in 2016 when the first movie came out. I didn't buy him then, but got him last year and then did the arena for the 2* and didn't carry on. I knew there was no way I'd hit the bracket for the 4*.