**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Diwali Offer/Gift/Calendar????

Dear Kabam,
India has a large base of mcoc players. You know that. We're in love with the game and play with immense dedication. India also has a large pool of spenders. So, we'd like to get something for our favourite festival of diwali. Just like the Chinese get their lunar calendar and offers. Please take this into consideration.

Comments

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    For those who are wondering what Diwali is -->
    Diwali is the Hindu festival of lights, which is celebrated every autumn in the northern hemisphere. One of the most popular festivals of India, Diwali symbolises the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance".
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Thanks for the enlightenment @dr_nish777
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    A little acknowledgement would do it.
    It need not be as big as a major event.
    A free ultimate crystal or something?
  • xiDeliriouSxxiDeliriouSx Posts: 3
    Noice im always up for freebies, regardless the occasion. You got my upvote sir :blush:
    Its not always about ' free stuff '.But i guess the way mcoc is structured players always expect something in return of their investment.
    But overall its very great idea to acknowledge indian player base and even world's #1 game PUBG mobile is celebrating Diwali month.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup i agree with that
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    It is also one if the only festivals that ALL of India celebrates inspite of having so many different cultures and religions.
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    Happy Diwali I don't celebrate but I find India's culture and festivals very interesting, I also believe there should be a Diwali event.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Obviously Chinese spends more than Indians hence only the Chinese festival..
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I agree with @UmbertoDelRio here. Not all the festivals and similar needs representation in-game. Wouldn't mind more additions of them in-game tho.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

I agree with @UmbertoDelRio here. Not all the festivals and similar needs representation in-game. Wouldn't mind more additions of them in-game tho.

Thing is, adding more cultural festivals and such will only make more people want to be representated/recognized.

Mcoc is not about cultural representation.

On top of that, diwali isn't just cultural representation, it's religious representation, which is an even bigger no-no in my eyes.
    I quite agree. Religious events and festivals are all well and good but they don't have a place in games like this.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Heheheh. Don't think this is gonna happen.
    Not a global event.
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    Happy Diwali every one. And @Saransh245 kabam does not have time to fix the issues in game and i dont think they will plan event for our diwali. And more over at this time they will be preparing content for christmas every year.
  • Happy Diwali every one. And @Saransh245 kabam does not have time to fix the issues in game and i dont think they will plan event for our diwali. And more over at this time they will be preparing content for christmas every year.

Which also happens to coincide with the game's Anniversary date as well (December 10th). Hence why December is always chock full of goodies. I can imagine the months leading up to December are always quite busy for the CoC team at Kabam. There's some international events/holidays acknowledged by MCoC, but it would be very difficult for them to cover individual nation's celebrations. While the idea is nice in theory, as previously stated it would in turn open a flood gate of requests to be represented/acknowledged via special event in game.
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    This is going out to Indians everywhere. It's a tribute to one of the greats...Mr. Adam Sandler

[Verse 1]
    Diwali is a festival of lights
    Let me tell you something
    Tonight has been one crazy night

[Chorus]
    So put on your saris
    It's time to celebrate Diwali
    Everybody looks so jolly
    But it's not Christmas, it's Diwali
    The goddess of destruction Kali
    Stopped by to celebrate Diwali
    Don't invite any zombies