**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Map 5 AI...

Honestly... its very simple, and its been happening a while. I just can’t stand it anymore! Why did kabam have to touch the AI? Just standing there, waiting for us to make a move, i don’t get it.
What’s the point?
And AQ Map 5 is worst out of all of gameplay. I prefer map 6.

Sorry, had to rant. Its just dumb when you learn and practice playing the game for 4-5 years and then they do some poop like this. Its very frustrating...

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    There is a simple answer! Hit them instead of waiting for them to hit you. I don't seem to be experiencing this! And the drones are easy.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

That ultron drone is the king of intercept. He waiting us to move, then he special or hit us. Besides, the block damage of their specials2 is beyond pain. My r5 DH block a mutant drone sp2 (electro) paid of 50% health. The drone with mags sp2 two also pain in the ass damnn

I always mess up in AQ and not just the drone fights(but mostly them), the AI is so passive until they land a hit and my parry timing is always messed up there for some reason, been missing parries a lot. Doesn't happen in AW. But that might be me being used to the AI dashing in immediately after i end a combo.

Also i find that staying far away makes electro's sp2 easier to dodge, it moves very slowly across the floor and you can see it coming towards you. Magneto's sp2 on the other hand is easier to dodge close up.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I've died a couple times this AQ because the AI will do nothing. They won't use a special and I eventually get cornered trying to bait. I literally timed out once because if this. Every fight was so stupid and annoying I hated it. Other days were like normal, but 2 days this AQ were just ignorant with the passive AI.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I thought this was just me. Seen it loads in AQ recently. It's like fighting AI on the 7th fight in arena. They go all lot nothing, stutter, don't attack, then block perfectly, then counter attack when you go to attack. The aggressive AI is much easier to fight.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I find map 6 easier than map 5 lmao(too bad due to timezones I need to do fights early morning so still mess up from time to time)
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    So happy to see i’m not the only one that’s experiencing this haha.
    Everyone in my alliance is losing their minds. I just wanted to post here and see if we weren’t the only ones... i guess not!
    When you can go questing and take a whole path to yourself with one champ, then in aq you lose champs in one fight vs a drone. Its stupid.
    Honestly, it makes AQ not fun.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    AI is passive and irritating. They often walk upto you and if you attack, you get parried.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yah they aren’t aggressive at all it’s like they have a passive node on

Yah they aren’t aggressive at all it’s like they have a passive node on

Passive, sometimes it feels like they have AON, im sure they include some hidden nodes in the AI that they don’t say, ex: more likely to use special 2, etc.
    It gets under my skin so much!!
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Is there any explanation from anyone about this that we are not aware of?
    I’m just saying this as summoner who’s been playing non-stop for almost 5 years now... I find little stuff like this just pointless and not fun.
    Add harder nodes, require us to come up with strategic teams/counters... don’t change the game that we grew up, practiced so hard and spend countless days learning about.
    All this aside, i love the new content and creativity in the last year or so. The game is awesome, just this hidden (but very clear) passive change in AI stuff, very VERY frustrating.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    It's meant to be easy and hard at the same time. Totally unpredictable AI that will be easy enough to kill for less skilled but impossible to master for highly skilled.