**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store update

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Any predictions for what we could see? Discounts I'd assume but anything more interesting? Like a new exclusive glory store champion perhaps? Maybe Cap Marvel Movie

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    cap Marvel Movie in Glory store lol :D
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    ddom said:

Any predictions for what we could see? Discounts I'd assume but anything more interesting? Like a new exclusive glory store champion perhaps? Maybe Cap Marvel Movie

How would Cap marvel be exclusive?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I'm guessing adding t5cc crystals, and most items discounted.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

I'm guessing adding t5cc crystals, and most items discounted.

1 t5cc would be 15k glory (or whatever they raise the cap to) best case scenario. you are an optimistic dude. Those things are like $100 for 5 of them.

I think we will see better pricing on t2a, whether that be bumping the purchase amount to 3600 or lowering the price on 1800. The game is ready for that. We may see a slight improvement on t5b, like 10-15% less expensive. t1a and t4b are already relatively fair, but may see the slightest down tick in price.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Personally i’d love to see some mastery cores in there. I’m sick of saving units for them, and haven’t had any good mastery cores in side quests since rocket’s scrapyard that i remember
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Probably ends op a bit disappointed in the end so I’m never Hav to hige hope anymore.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    ddom said:

What about Maestro or Red Deadpool?
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    All I want is uncollected gold crystals
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    When is the glory store update dropping?
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    When is the update happening ?
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    T1A is 220 glory which is over priced. It will be great if Kabam can review all the items especially on T1A and T5BC.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Is the glory store update happening today?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    From the AQ Modifier post:
    Alliance Quest Modifiers are a completely optional addition to Alliance Quests, and will be available on November 15th, as well as an update to the Glory Store and Rank Rewards, and an update to many Alliance Quest Mini-Bosses! More information on those are coming soon.