**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

God tier champs u dont like?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
What god tier champs (or any other demi god and lower champs) dont u enjoy using? Personally i dislike using symb supreme cos of his slow power gain

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Blade, cull obsidian and sparky
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    I feel like everyone is saying sparky...and I have to agree
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Ghost...getting the timing out of phase is killing me. Corvus...run out of charges and he hits weaker than any champ in the game.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I honestly don’t like OR

Mostly because I hate suicides, and using OR basically requires ‘em
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Blade and Corvus
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Spaky he evade is stupid because when he automatically evade I’m get hit to the face right after and quake don’t enjoy the heavy at all
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    I'm not a huge fan of Blade. He's great, but I never use him.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Sparky isn't all that fun for me. I definitely can see his damage, and I could probably play him pretty well if I really worked on it, but yeah poise isn't all that fun to ramp up. I think it's just that dexing attacks for reasons outside of just survival isn't all that fun. Mad respect to those who love him tho. He's definitely an awesome champion. I just personally don't enjoy him.
    Spider-Gwen though... oh my gosh she is so amazing. I think I have a problem; I love her so much...
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Quake.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Aegon
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Quake - Her playstyle is too passive, and it always feels like it takes forever using her

Omega Red - I might take him out occasionally for Korg or Electro, but I just don’t like suicides, and he’s a bit gimped without them

Aegon - Idk he’s a bit stressful to play

Void - His damage seems a bit meh to me, and he’s a bit passive to play sometimes

Darkhawk - Mostly since he kind of needs to get to his sp3 for full damage potential

IMIW - This one’s more of an honourable mention, since he’s ok for me, but I just don’t like his reduced power gain (might be just me, but he seems to gain power at half the normal rate for some reason)
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sparky. I hate to build up those poise charge. I'm good at dexing, but, for a mysterious reasons, I miss a lot of dex with him.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Proxima midnight i got like her mission specially mission 2
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Not a big fan of Void, personally. Don't know why
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Aegon annoys me.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, never enjoyed playing my max 4* version and have had a 5* version of him since february that hasn''t been touched at all.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    I enjoy most of the ACTUAL God Tier champs, even though I suck with Quake. Corvus is dull. Starky's massively overrated.