**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain marvel movie has new PASSIVE FURY now

It seems as though captain Marvel movie no longer a has fury buffs but now has passive fury buffs instead . ANYONE ELSE NOTICE?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Do you have a screenshot or any evidence of it?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Activate the global node in AQ by any chance?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bc I just used her for a caustic temper path all week in aq which definitely wouldn't have worked with a passive fury. Only time I had one of those is from the global
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    The node was from the uncollected eq when it happened...i was asking if anyone else noticed is all
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    edited October 2019
    Not even a screen shot? Ok.... what node was she on in the EQ.
    Btw, your kinda clickbaiting this.... you said in title that they changed her ability, yet one of your previous replies said it was a node in EQ... Like Lormif said above.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TH3_STONE said:

Rather then negative comments ..why not just say no you haven't... i came across it and posted. I tried in a a duel later and it was non passive again ..Wiether it was an exeption idk but glitches happen and i just wanted to see if anyone had seen the same and to try it to see if binary fury was passive (i was dueling her) THATS WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR... no need to be mean my friend

lol..

You did not just come to do that. You specifically listed it in the bugs forum, where people troubleshoot and help each other. Not only that but you were a smarty pants to the person who asked for you to provide evidence. If you jsut wanted comments on it you should have listed it in general, as that is what that is for. Shoot even still if you had left it alone and did not post the silly comment about the EQ it would have been let go, but instead you chose to gaslight.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nah, she’s working fine on my end.

Look see?

Next time please be nice ...
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    TH3_STONE said:

Dude, considering you have a high leveled 5* Loki, you should know what nodes are. This is obviously the Aggresion: Fury node.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    These types of scenarios makes me want Kabam to add a disclaimer before you start a fight, but that would so stupid. Like, there are already indicators.

1. Moving to the champ shows Global/Orange/Purple Icons

2. Pre-Fight shows Global/Orange/Purple Icons
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TH3_STONE said:

Next time please be nice ...

Next time don’t move the goal posts
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Wow you R4 a Loki? Kudos for bravery...
    Yes some of us enjoy the loki bash