**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

God tier champs u dont like?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
What god tier champs (or any other demi god and lower champs) dont u enjoy using? Personally i dislike using symb supreme cos of his slow power gain

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Blade, cull obsidian and sparky
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    I feel like everyone is saying sparky...and I have to agree
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Ghost...getting the timing out of phase is killing me. Corvus...run out of charges and he hits weaker than any champ in the game.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I honestly don’t like OR

Mostly because I hate suicides, and using OR basically requires ‘em
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Blade and Corvus
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Spaky he evade is stupid because when he automatically evade I’m get hit to the face right after and quake don’t enjoy the heavy at all
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    I'm not a huge fan of Blade. He's great, but I never use him.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Sparky isn't all that fun for me. I definitely can see his damage, and I could probably play him pretty well if I really worked on it, but yeah poise isn't all that fun to ramp up. I think it's just that dexing attacks for reasons outside of just survival isn't all that fun. Mad respect to those who love him tho. He's definitely an awesome champion. I just personally don't enjoy him.
    Spider-Gwen though... oh my gosh she is so amazing. I think I have a problem; I love her so much...
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Quake.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Aegon
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Quake - Her playstyle is too passive, and it always feels like it takes forever using her

Omega Red - I might take him out occasionally for Korg or Electro, but I just don’t like suicides, and he’s a bit gimped without them

Aegon - Idk he’s a bit stressful to play

Void - His damage seems a bit meh to me, and he’s a bit passive to play sometimes

Darkhawk - Mostly since he kind of needs to get to his sp3 for full damage potential

IMIW - This one’s more of an honourable mention, since he’s ok for me, but I just don’t like his reduced power gain (might be just me, but he seems to gain power at half the normal rate for some reason)
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sparky. I hate to build up those poise charge. I'm good at dexing, but, for a mysterious reasons, I miss a lot of dex with him.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Proxima midnight i got like her mission specially mission 2
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Not a big fan of Void, personally. Don't know why
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Aegon annoys me.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, never enjoyed playing my max 4* version and have had a 5* version of him since february that hasn''t been touched at all.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    I enjoy most of the ACTUAL God Tier champs, even though I suck with Quake. Corvus is dull. Starky's massively overrated.