**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The battle of the cosmic gods

AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, fellow summoners! This poll may be a bit confusing but let me try my best to explain my situation.

I have Corvus at r5 unduped. A cap marvel movie also unduped at r3, and a duped Hyperion at r1.

I just completed V2 100% and landed a cosmic awakening gem and a cosmic 4-5 gem. I also have a bunch of cosmic sig stones. These are my resources

I have thought of a few things I can do with these resources. For context, I have elder's bane, completed 6.1, yet to touch 6.2. I just want the best option for my roster right now (not worried about prestige atm and image of my roster is attached). Thank you for taking the time to read, let the votes begin!
EDIT: I also have NF for cap marvel but only as a 4*

The battle of the cosmic gods 12 votes

Awaken Cap marvel, sig up and r5
66%
KennadoNightwing6666TheSquish671SidDDragonJohnHSMoNsTeR_804Pdogg614TheInfinty 8 votes
R5 hyperion and pump sigs
16%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEmperorLDrago 2 votes
Awaken Corvus, r5 someone else (tell me who)
8%
ScarRealm 1 vote
Other
8%
Etjama 1 vote

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Sparkles' indestructible is amazing when coupled with her burst damage output..she gets 10 seconds around sig 55 after which she gains 2 seconds in the next 140 levels and she has a pretty high prestige...that indestructible adds a completely new layer of utility to the character who has one of the highest burst damage potential in the game
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Cap Marvel. She is a god and her awakened ability SO helps.