**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem with Gwenpool Sig Ability? [Not A Bug]

_solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just fought NC on node 52 in AW with my 5 50 duped Gwenpool and he killed me with a SP attack. I thought that this was impossible with her sig ability. Am I missing something? Any insight on this would be helpful, thanks
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Assassin mastery, or maybe he got deep wounds in his attack
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I don't see the assassin mastery making a difference, it would still reducing the incoming damage from that i would think but the deep wound makes sense. Unfortunately I didn't record it
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    There's been a problem with her sig not working all the time, pretty sure there are other threads on it, it's a known issue
    @Jaffacaked
    Ahhh ok thank you sir
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I don't see the assassin mastery making a difference, it would still reducing the incoming damage from that i would think but the deep wound makes sense. Unfortunately I didn't record it

Assassin mastery reduces enemy's defensive ability. So Gwenpool can die by special attacks if her defensive ability is reduced
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Assassin mastery reduces enemy's defensive ability. So Gwenpool can die by special attacks if her defensive ability is reduced

My apologies, I stand corrected. I totally forgot about that aspect of Assassin.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @_solidsnake. eXtripa is correct; if the opponent had Assassin, it's entirely possible for Gwenpool to get killed by a special attack. We would need to know more about the specific fight in order to look deeper at this, but that is most likely what happened.
    @Kabam Wolf
    Thanks for commenting and clearing that up. Much appreciated
    So that's assuming gp was under 18% health when struck with a special attack to be in assassin range
    yeah she was in assassin range
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    @Jaffacaked *rekt*

Lol not really little child, this how we get to the facts by asking questions
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

I didn't say anything to OP, but u saying "pretty sure there r other threads on it, it's known issue" isn't a question obviously, so ask b4 assuming bugs kid

I didn't say anything to OP, but u saying "pretty sure there r other threads on it, it's known issue" isn't a question obviously, so ask b4 assuming bugs kid

So there were other threads, your the clown who is acting like a chav an little child with saying "reckt" . Grow up

Also funny how you were spouting more false facts in other threads too
    Those other threads were likey asking like this one but admitting it's a bug is a noob thing, so get back to ur game noob and continue grinding for 2*s...oh forgot to say i don't spread false information in other threads unlike u assuming this a known bug, just grow up ;))
    Those other threads were likey asking like this one but admitting it's a bug is a noob thing, so get back to ur game noob and continue grinding for 2*s...oh forgot to say i don't spread false information in other threads unlike u assuming this a known bug, just grow up ;))

Actually they weren't, an I've seen you thinking you know stuff too an put in your place, guess your a noob

Actually they weren't, an I've seen you thinking you know stuff too an put in your place, guess your a noob

U hater noob always gonna hate, i don't spread lies unlike u noob
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Closing this thread since it's getting out of hand. Keep it constructive, guys.
This discussion has been closed.