**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's your favorite SP3 in the game?

Dethgawd119Dethgawd119 Posts: 14
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Though many different facets of the game are indeed similar, Sp3 animations tend to look different and are usually unique to each champion. (for the most part) Stylistically, what is your favorite Sp3 and why?

Comments

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Proxima Midnight... it's brutal af lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Wich is the fastest one?

Visually I like Magik, SS, Rulk, Carnage
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    emma frost sp3 is my favorite. Tho honorable mention goes to venom&joe fixit
  • for me, it's cap, it's just classic how he tosses his shield
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    KG is always fun. It’s so vicious it has to be edited
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Favs- Rocky Racoon, Hyperion
    Least fav- used to be AA, is now Guillotine 2099
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I have always loved/hated Hypes... burying his opponents in a hole after flying into “outer space” is brutal. However, seeing it 17 times per match ruins it!
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Masacre. He just yeets his opponent on the ground and then just casually yeets a molotov cockatail. So badass.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I really dig King Groot’s sp3. While he might not be insane in the game, the animation of it is wicked. Something too brutal to see 👀 super badass.
  • Our highness King Groot. Also SS is a good one
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    Domino, every time I do the machine gun noises with my mouth. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Punisher
    Domino
    Mysterio
    If it has guns, chances are that Ill like it
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Crazy as ot sounds 418 champs and errr...umm i only even know what a handful.of their thirds are like...never use em...suppose that is why there are champs like sybiote supreme who is worthless until his 3rd...of the few i have every used my favorite is hulk and abomonation's pounding!
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Thing. Rolls the opponent like a wrap. So humiliating
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I like Phoenix’s

The way she swirls around the opponent as if she was a hunting beast, just to explode into engulfing flames right afterwards, beautifully spreading her majestic wings, as the enemy squirms in pain and agony.

I love it
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    MODOK /Rocket Raccoon- Rocket's SP3 animation is different when he uses it on MODOK .
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    the new cosmic vision
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    @Denslo500
    Everyone’s SP3 is different when fighting MODOK

And not only MODOK.
    Fight against him, Rocket Raccoon or Howard the Duck.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Black panther civil war(5*). The sp3 slow mechanic made his sp3 look so cool.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Thor rangnork,dr.doom,grandmaster
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    BWCV is my new favorite. It's definitely the best way to be killed in this game:) Had to check it out when she first came out in EQ.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    WAR MACHINE