**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Manup456 wrote: »
    Update will come after AQ gotta get that last bit of money out of everyone.

qslnjdpd8pr3.jpg
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Yup still don't see anything about more ways to earn revives other than spending units/money or AQ Map 1/2 crystals which running those maps for higher level alliances just sucks.
  • Hey All,

I have another fix to add to the list:

Fixed a problem causing the 3-Star Version of Yondu to incorrectly only have 1 Synergy. He should also have a Rivals Synergy with Star Lord.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Wow now that's the last minute fix I was hoping you added lmao...

I was wondering what the hold up was now I see can't release an update without a 3* Yondu fix.
  • Crammer2020Crammer2020 Posts: 45
    Hey All,

Fixed a problem causing the 3-Star Version of Yondu to incorrectly only have 1 Synergy. He should also have a Rivals Synergy with Star Lord.

THE MCOC GODS HAVE ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS!! lol
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Update live on Play Store

And Carnage looks....ridiculous
    I guess waiting over a month for this update wasn't enough for Kabam smh...

Make sure you guys buy up all the the awesome 4* deals they have been offering before they kill off 4* champs with 5* champs as well.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    ZEN wrote: »
    What about whiffing of Wolverine, especially on skill symbiod...
    The patch notes say that this is fixed. This was my number one concern to be fixed, so I am happy about this, BUT we'll have to wait and see if it actually is fixed. I have my doubts.
    Guys the update is live did I not call this or what?
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Hey All,

And the 4☆ version? Will his Star Lord synergy be fixed?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I just updated, and evade still doesn't work.

Surprised? I'm not.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike the double evade bug is not fixed at all. It is still there. Just tested it multiple time. Not a device issue either. iPhone 7+. We have waited all this time, which was a little over a month now, for this main bug to be fixed, & it is still the same. Makes you really wonder now if this was on purpose. My retirement in definitely coming soon...

I get the feeling maybe they have NO idea what we are talking about. It is reproducible in almost every fight in every game mode for every user, yet they can't fix it.

I guess it's just part of the game now, maybe
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Evade still not fixed and it took me 1 fight to find you a new bug: X-Force Deadpool vs Crossbones, CB getting fury negates bleed completely.
  • Crammer2020Crammer2020 Posts: 45
    lol remember kabam said that they started a new beta program after 12.0? How's that working out?
    01jmr0x99uia.png
    What's this?
  • King_kowKing_kow Posts: 6
    ccvn65nwdefn.png
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike the double evade bug is not fixed at all. It is still there. Just tested it multiple time. Not a device issue either. iPhone 7+. We have waited all this time, which was a little over a month now, for this main bug to be fixed, & it is still the same. Makes you really wonder now if this was on purpose. My retirement in definitely coming soon...

I get the feeling maybe they have NO idea what we are talking about. It is reproducible in almost every fight in every game mode for every user, yet they can't fix it.

I guess it's just part of the game now, maybe

That would be highly confusing if they didn't know what we were speaking about. How else could it be described? Double Evade, Double Dexterity?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Anyone that updated on an android device.
    Did you noticed any difference in the load times? Are they faster?
    Still didn't updated, but I really want to know this
    edited May 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

It's really fast. Almost felt like I was playing on Apple

But that happens for a few days/hours every time I update...

EDIT: Nvm...experiencing frame drops and lag again
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

They seem faster., but evade is still not fixed at all.
  • Hey all,

Who is still noticing and issue with the Double Dash Back? If you are, can you give some more context? Are you just dashing twice to avoid an attack, or are you Dexterity Evading and then Dashing Back? Or something else?

I suffered from it before the update, but have just tested against Dormammu, Yellow Jacket and ROL Winter Soldier myself, and didn't have any issues.
  • SlySly wrote: »
    Evade still not fixed and it took me 1 fight to find you a new bug: X-Force Deadpool vs Crossbones, CB getting fury negates bleed completely.

Is that a case of Crossbones converting the Bleed into a Fury? Or were there multiple stacks of Bleed on CB?