**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So, this is my 3rd day of playing, any tips?

Hey everyone, I’m new to the game and not very good, I was hoping that someone might be able to give me some help?

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Gri_Gri said:

Hey everyone, I’m new to the game and not very good, I was hoping that someone might be able to give me some help?

I work on maxing out your champs and work on Act 1-3 or as far as you can go.
  • Gri_GriGri_Gri Posts: 5
    @RiderofHell im now onto act 4
  • Don’t waste your money on anything

This
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    Don’t buy crystals!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    If you're already stuck like the rest of us, here are my suggestions

#1 thing: better have patience!!! Don't expect to get the best of things right away
    Don't spend money if you have the time
    Learn to do arenas. They are tedious at first, but get better as you grow.
    Build your roster, don't bother with featured
    Complete content
    Rank as you go, figure out which champs you fight best with
    Research initial mastery setups, there are a lot of guides available
    Get into an alliance that you can grow with, when you outgrow, move up and repeat
    You better have fun, because this game can suck the life out of you if you let it! Find life and game balance
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I do have some tips:

1 - Try to fully explore each and every quest in story mode, at least when you finish an act/chapter. The extra units/iso/gold/shards are good

2 - Don’t sell champs. Duping them from crystals is way more worth it than selling the ones you have. But you can’t dupe them if you sell them. So keep every champ you get.

3 - Focus on upgrading your 4* as much as you can (until you get a 5*).

4 - Try to save some units for revives/potions/energy refills and mastery cores

5 - Don’t neglect the mastery tree. It gives a massive boost to all of your champs. And, if you don’t have them already, try to unlock Parry and Dexterity as soon as you can, as they are masteries every summoner must have.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Try to progress in act 4, if you can’t go for act 3 exploration, do as much arena as you can while you’re in the beginner bracket with other new players and push for heroic exploration
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Has Kabam really made this game so simple that by his 3rd day he has a pair of 4 stars and is completing heroic EQ? This seems wrong to me
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    r3 4* on day 3? That kinds sucks cause you're not learning how to play. Rogue jusr facerolls everything for you.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I think it took me 3 months to get my first 3* and 4* actually happened on the same day
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Seatin on YouTube has the most comprehensive guides for strategy (what to do, when to do it, who to rank)

Dork Lessons on YouTube has the best fighting technique videos.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    3rd day and already on the forums I salute you I didn't join till a couple months ago and I've been playing for almost 2 years.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Realize this game is a marathon not a sprint. Try your best to have fun, be patient, and try not to compare yourself with anyone else. Play YOUR game at your pace.