**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good thing they took away the ability for uncollected to buy that Cavalier daily deal!

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
That thing was actually worth the 10 bucks a day kinda so I was spending like 60 bucks a week on this game and probably would have kept doing it indefinitely. Now that I cant the other deal is **** so Ill be saving alot of money. That could be like 240 a month on this game. Seems like a bad move on their part. I'm a little bummed but its probably good lol.

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    They didn't take away the ability from Uncollected. They only ran the Cavalier deal one week. Cavaliers can't buy it anymore either.
  • Options

They didn't take away the ability from Uncollected. They only ran the Cavalier deal one week. Cavaliers can't buy it anymore either.

Oh it not even a thing for anyone? Didnt know that. I expected that to be the normal for them now. And I was thinking about making the push to Cavalier too lol.
  • Options

That thing was actually worth the 10 bucks a day kinda so I was spending like 60 bucks a week on this game and probably would have kept doing it indefinitely. Now that I cant the other deal is **** so Ill be saving alot of money. That could be like 240 a month on this game. Seems like a bad move on their part. I'm a little bummed but its probably good lol.

240 a month... LoooooL. I spend more than that on a daily basis.
    Bro! You spend 7,200 a month on this game? Really?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I got squat from those deals this time.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

240 a month... LoooooL. I spend more than that on a daily basis.
    Not the best thing to be happy at