**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Still do heroic difficulty? [for those who 100% UC]

2»

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    yes
    i usually fully explore it with autofight feature after I've fully explored master and UC. if I'm bored i play it with 3* or 2* at a low level
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I already 100% master. My roster isnt strong enough to 100% uc yet. But am thinking about heroic 100% this month since theres f all to do
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited October 2019
    no
    If I like the title lol if not act 5 exploration (oh wait I read master..... I don't touch heroic)
  • yes
    I do heroic on auto fight
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    no
    No time. I usually get UC done by the first weekend, sometimes Master by the second and then I do a few side events. We recently started 2bg AW again and that has cut into solo content.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    yes
    When I have free energy, I always auto fight heroic, normal and even beginner if there are time left. Easy way for units and if line up with completion event, even better.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    yes
    Just for extra units and normally I only do completion unless there's some event for a reason to do heroic 100%
  • HuguensioHuguensio Posts: 6
    yes
    Yep, during school, i just set the game in auto so i just have to select paths
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    yes
    I definitely would recommend at least doing at least an initial run of Beginner, Normal and Heroic. Marvel Insider has point rewards for completing those difficulties every month, allowing you to save up to get special bundles. And sometimes they're really good. Oh yeah and you get units from initial completion as well, so yeah do that for units as well (also probably do the first 2 chapters of Beginner 100% as well because EVEN MOAR UNITS)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    no
    The only time I ever 100% heroic anymore is if it is necessary for whatever side quest is going on. Otherwise I 100% Uncollected first, then Master, then I run completion in the other levels.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    yes
    Units and some shards in exchange for free energy and some auto fight taps? Anytime.

(100% beginner normal heroic master and Uc every month 😬)
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    yes
    i just finished exploring beginner, no refills used except at the beginning of the month to explore UC.

currently have 15 refills saved up going into the next UC that will help get it done 100% on that first weekned.

then work my way down leaving that last 10 days to focus on Dungeons.

Gotta get them free units.
  • psychodadpsychodad Posts: 24
    yes
    I do it mostly for the units, but also the catalysts to rank up my 5*'s for arena grind. heck, I'll even work on normal difficulty for the units as well as for the marvel insider points.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Easy yes. Too many times during the month where you just need that timer ticking.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    yes
    free units at the end of the month
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    yes
    Auto-fight at work.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 679 ★★★
    yes
    I do all the difficulties. The units are worth it. With auto fight it's easy to hit solo class combat event milestones too. 5 and 6 stars run through beginner, normal, and heroic like a hit knife through butter.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    no
    i do the 1 energy tiles for all difficulties for the units.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    no
    My mcoc burnout is getting to me so I rarely even explore master now
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    yes
    Yes if i need more 5* shards
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    edited October 2019
    yes
    I 100% every difficulty just because I can auto fight most of it and still have 7-9 days of nothing to do every month

When auto fighting wasn’t a thing I never did that
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    yes
    I hate doing it but mainly for the units