**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

now im try agin act gates is stupid and not helful in anyways

GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
i really like mcoc but act 6 port system is too much it does not bring any fun but and i know you can not just remove it now but you can on the other hand build a better gate system eg 6 star also gives way to 5 star coves and so maybe they do the last two chapters so they only have to bring 2 kinds of class to the chapter in mordo chapter eg a mistake you dont have to start over because you die it gives no control for who to use because of gate that was all and if others have any suggestions, put them down in comments

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

i really like mcoc but act 6 port system is too much it does not bring any fun but and i know you can not just remove it now but you can on the other hand build a better gate system eg 6 star also gives way to 5 star coves and so maybe they do the last two chapters so they only have to bring 2 kinds of class to the chapter in mordo chapter eg a mistake you dont have to start over because you die it gives no control for who to use because of gate that was all and if others have any suggestions, put them down in comments

They stated they are not going to be using gates in 6.3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I hated them aswell, especially the 6 star ones, at the time I explored 6.2 I only had 1 good 6*, for the last 2 quests I basically had my 6* km and a champ for the boss, other 3 slots were basically wasted
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Gates were a disaster, which most of the community knew before they released the content. Even with them I still used Ghost on about 90% of the fights and ended up getting a legends title in 10 days.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

I essentially agree with you, but I also don't at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, gates, especially as demanding as they are in 6.2, are really stupid for the individual player.

But... They're not meant to be helpful or fun. They're meant to hinder progress and they're rather effective.

Ikow But is the gate really meant to be that as diaster as ther is I’m com op with a suluiv not remove them completely
    Lvernon15 said:

I hated them aswell, especially the 6 star ones, at the time I explored 6.2 I only had 1 good 6*, for the last 2 quests I basically had my 6* km and a champ for the boss, other 3 slots were basically wasted

I’m stuck one mordo and the champions 4 champions just because kabam said so I’m Hav a good roster just the 6 star gates shuld never be a thing

Gates were a disaster, which most of the community knew before they released the content. Even with them I still used Ghost on about 90% of the fights and ended up getting a legends title in 10 days.

I’m hav ghost and okay with ghost the problem is one champions shuld be the only one to deal with it