**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sentinel boss 6.1.6 champ options

So after i farm potions for the next hour im make a run @ the Sentinel boss in 6.1.6. My best options are Domino, Starkey, CAPIW or Quake and maybe Proxima for the true strike synergy w/ Corvus after the MK or IMIW fights, All r4. I also have Blade @R4, GR @r3, ICE @r3, Ghulk r3, mephisto r3 and so on.... What say all of u? Anyone thinks somethings better than my Domino, Starkey, CAPIW/quake, Proxima, CG team?? Lemme know!!! Thanks for ur thoughts

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It's boring and long fight. Any champ can do it because it doesn't require anything but patience.

Domino is your best choice.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Starky might not work very well since your power is drained every 20 seconds and he needs the sp2 to get most of his damage as sentinel will greatly reduce number of crits at max analysis, but his evade will help with specials. Its possible but it will take longer. Corvus and proxima are also good options
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake eats that sentinel if I remember right, can’t remeber if there’s a node that screws her tho, if you’re on about farming fast domino. If spark is duped he’s a good sentinel option, his high crit let’s him crits even at 100 analysis and if you make it to a special 2 before plagued mind the overcharge shocks will eat him alive
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Like the guy said it’s gonna be long and boring fight. A fight that You can’t hit crit, you can’t use specials other than sp1 with most of the champs. So starlord, winter soldier with killmonger synergy would be nice if you maintain a high combo.

But if you use venom, you can bypass his power drain because of sentinel is a tech champ and Klyntar buff provides you immunity for power drain abilities from techs.

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Hyperion was my MVP for that fight could spam sp1s
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    I used void and worked like a charm. His debuffs do all the work.
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Sparky was my best option by far when I got Cavalier last week. I'm not always great at evading the unblockable specials, so Sparky's AI-assisted evade saved my butt a number of times. Don't stress over the power gain... as long as you stay alive and attack when there are openings, you'll get him down.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I explored 6.1 3 days ago, I used ghost and medusa against him, both worked perfectly fine.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I used WS with the KM synergy.
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Since you’re going to hit 100 analysis charges pretty early no matter what, I suggest void. He worked really well and he doesn't rely on his direct damage and crits
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Quake and bake never fails to succeed

(Well unless there is true strike)

Or passive power gain concussion doesn’t stop, she’s a beast though, one of my favourite champs at the moment
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Between aegon, winter soldier, sparky and venom who is the best for the boss?
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Or passive power gain concussion doesn’t stop, she’s a beast though, one of my favourite champs at the moment
    Oh yeah and also brute force but you can play around it
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Like a few others have mentioned, Void is an excellent option, even a low ranked Void will do wonders. Slow and steady and let the IP debuffs do all the work for you.

Between aegon, winter soldier, sparky and venom who is the best for the boss?

Aegon if he has a fair ramp up, ws and sparky are probably around tied, maybe ws is a bit better (assuming with km)
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Oneshot with Hela. MLM, build souls, get a few furies, go ham
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Deadpool xforce eats his lunch all day.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Medusa easily
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.