**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine 2099-Champ Review

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Champion: Guillotine 2099
Class: Tech

Overall Stats: Health: Good
Damage: Pretty good, and she can ramp it up.

Artwork: She looks like an upgraded version of Guillotine, but I still like the original versions look better. Dont get me wrong, she still looks cool, and her sword looks pretty dope. I like this sword better than the other one.

Animations: Animations are pretty smooth and very cool and flashy. Her sp1 energy wave is nice, and her sp3 is devistating to watch. Her last medium attacks feel a little wonky, but I will get used to it

Favorite Special: Sp2. I really like fast moving specials, and hers reminds me of Medusa's, which I use all the time. It does good damage, especially with 100 hits and gaurenteed crits. The red glow is also nice.

Abilities and Powers: As Seatin calls her Starlord 2.0, after reaching 100 hits, all hits do energy damage.
Prefight Abilities: These arent nessesary but can still help alot, especially when health is low.
Nice regen.
Digicloak: Nice for defense and a good safty net
Crits: Kinda like Crossbones, every hit that would be a crit places a degen on the opponet. She also gets gaurenteed crits, which can be devistating when launching an sp2.
Combo Sheild: Easy to get and can be a life saver.
Double Immunities are noice.

Boss Fight: Boss fight was very easy for me. Sp1 is fairly easy to evade and sp2 is very easy. Nodes wernt too difficult but things like digicloak could be a problem. It was not a problem for me though.

Performance: Excellent. She can take down everyone in Labyrinth except for Maestro, so she is bassically the Queen of Labryinth, Aegon being the King.
Ramp up takes a while, and you have to be on your feet or you could loose your progression. She does have safty nets such as Combo Sheild and Digiclock.

Strengths: Short and Long Fights, Rocket Racoon, High Armour champs, etc
Weaknesses: Labyrinth Maestro, Medusa, OML (buff), Aarkus

Rating: Attack: 10/10 (Domino 10/10 Groot 0/10)
Defense: 6/10 (Thing 10/10 Vulture 0/10)

What do you like about ? Dislike? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading and commenting. Your opinions are read and respected.
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    She looks pretty good as a ramp up attacker. She doesn’t seem to have much utility outside of her double immunities and L1 power drain. I didn’t pay a whole lot of attention to all her abilities though. Does she have any fights she would excel at? Also, is the degen on crit in addition to her crit or instead of? You compared her to CB, so would she be good in fights where you don’t want to crit?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Could you please explain why she's a bad match-up against OML? I'm not familiar with his buff.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

She looks pretty good as a ramp up attacker. She doesn’t seem to have much utility outside of her double immunities and L1 power drain. I didn’t pay a whole lot of attention to all her abilities though. Does she have any fights she would excel at? Also, is the degen on crit in addition to her crit or instead of? You compared her to CB, so would she be good in fights where you don’t want to crit?

Crossbones doesn't crit. Whenever he would, he gains a Fury.
    Guilly 2099 doesn't crit. Whenever she would, she applies a Degen.
    She is really good at pretty much any fight if she is at 100 hits because there is little to no people immune to Degen.

Could you please explain why she's a bad match-up against OML? I'm not familiar with his buff.

He will be getting an armour shattered debuff, which shuts down robots power. No power gain for her when she has this debuff. Also the buff is not live so this is subject to change
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Quoting @Seatin a bit, huh? That if Aegon is the King, then Guillotine 2099 is the Queen of LoL?

Quoting @Seatin a bit, huh? That if Aegon is the King, then Guillotine 2099 is the Queen of LoL?

Yeah, why cant I quote him
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

RoninMan said:

Crossbones doesn't crit. Whenever he would, he gains a Fury.
    Guilly 2099 doesn't crit. Whenever she would, she applies a Degen.
    She is really good at pretty much any fight if she is at 100 hits because there is little to no people immune to Degen.
    Ah nice.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @XxLoganTDCxX No reason at all. Good to see ideas being shared, especially since almost no one else has the champ yet. Simply giving the shootout for where things come from. A habit from my professional life.
    @XxLoganTDCxX cool, thanks!
    @XxLoganTDCxX did OML get a change to his beta ability for armor shatter? According to the beta info the shatter is only for skill champs and doesn’t affect robots

@XxLoganTDCxX did OML get a change to his beta ability for armor shatter? According to the beta info the shatter is only for skill champs and doesn’t affect robots

OML has shatter in the beta
    Medusa and Aarkus have it, they are Cosmics
    He will have it (hopefully) and he is a mutant
    What skill champs have it?
    And Shatter shuts down robots power
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Oml Armour shatter only applies to skill champs. It also does not apply to robots. It is meant for bpcw.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I do not remember OML having Armor Shatter at all😂
    Also, I’d argue that Vulture is At least 1/10 on Defense. He at least has a miss mechanic.

0/10s to me would be like Hawkeye, WS, CM(old), OGBP, etc.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Also, I’d argue that Vulture is At least 1/10 on Defense. He at least has a miss mechanic.

Hawkeye is definitely not a 0/10
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    Your review was meh. No real substantial detail. If u made a guide I probably wouldn't read it again. Much better ones out there
    edited October 2019

On AWD? What would you rank him for AWD?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    EpicGOAT said:

Your review was meh. No real substantial detail. If u made a guide I probably wouldn't read it again. Much better ones out there

Kinda the way I was viewing it. Nothing that hasn’t been said already. But +1 to op because whenever someone googles “guillotine 2099 review” this post will come up 🤷‍♂️
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

On AWD? What would you rank him for AWD?
    Hawkeye is meant for offense not defense
    EpicGOAT said:

Thanks for telling me what I could improve on.