**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4 star to max?

Hello! Which four star should I rank 5 or even rank 3 a 5 star? Reasons please. Thank you!

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    What content are you aiming to complete?
    How far off another Rank up are you?
    What match-ups do you particularly struggle with, or is it just general longevity in quests?

Dr Voodoo is amazing for general questing - with his reliable regen at the start of every fight he can stay alive without potions, L1 wipes buffs and poisons them out while his L2 can reliably power control. He'd probably be my top priority with your current lineup.

Corvus doesn't need to be woke and can unload massive damage - he's amazing in questing so long as you can pick up the missions.

Hyperion is an absolute powerhouse and deal massive damage - my 5* has almost single-handed won so many quests for me.

AA-Ron (Archangel) is one of the best champs to use against Regen champs and has amazing damage output - so long as opponents can be bled and poisoned. Depending on his sig level he can also shut down ability accuracy with a few neuros

Venom is also particularly amazing and has the niche ability of shutting down evades from spider-verse champions.

If you ever awaken Captain America (Infinity War) and get his sig up a bit then he's another top candidate for R5.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170

What content are you aiming to complete?
    How far off another Rank up are you?
    What match-ups do you particularly struggle with, or is it just general longevity in quests?

Dr Voodoo is amazing for general questing - with his reliable regen at the start of every fight he can stay alive without potions, L1 wipes buffs and poisons them out while his L2 can reliably power control. He'd probably be my top priority with your current lineup.

Corvus doesn't need to be woke and can unload massive damage - he's amazing in questing so long as you can pick up the missions.

Hyperion is an absolute powerhouse and deal massive damage - my 5* has almost single-handed won so many quests for me.

AA-Ron (Archangel) is one of the best champs to use against Regen champs and has amazing damage output - so long as opponents can be bled and poisoned. Depending on his sig level he can also shut down ability accuracy with a few neuros

Venom is also particularly amazing and has the niche ability of shutting down evades from spider-verse champions.

If you ever awaken Captain America (Infinity War) and get his sig up a bit then he's another top candidate for R5.

I want to do well in master event quests, explore act 4, and probably get better champs for wat. I am one tier 4 cc from ranking all of them up. Thanks for the answer!
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

I want to do well in master event quests, explore act 4, and probably get better champs for wat. I am one tier 4 cc from ranking all of them up. Thanks for the answer!

I would say Dr Voodoo in that case because he can largely handle every generic fight on his own and then you can stack the rest of your squad with champs specifically to oppose the boss and then rank up others as and when you need them.

For reference - I have 5 R4 5* champs, an R3 Dr Voodoo but he isn't woke so I still use my 5/50 Voodoo quite a lot.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Cap iw,sparky, Hyperion, archangel i found great for act 4,5 corvus galive charges not effective in act 5.2 he drain out quickly