**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Exploring Act 5.4 completely blind. Why???

Was making the multi-lane maps in 5.4 non-scrollable meant to be a mean and cruel joke or what? What was the point of doing these maps like this? To exploit the people that forgot to take notes of which paths they have explored? I’m at 94% exploration on one map, and I have no way of looking to see where I haven’t been. I thought my last run was it. Now I have to waste my time and energy randomly taking paths and quitting out of the quest to figure out which part I missed. You guys are truely sadistic. Players make maps and post them online in just a matter of days, so we already know who’s on which lane. You guys should know this. So the only reason for locking the scrolling on a map would be to make people lose track of where they have been. You guys win the award for being the Wells Fargo of video games. Congratulations. You’ve earned it.

Comments

• Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Agree not a bright idea when the map get available online in a matter of days ..
    It’s just annoying for players
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Agreed very annoying. What I advise if they do this in the future is to take screenshots of the maps online and mark on the paths you have done as you do them.
  • rage1224rage1224 Posts: 55
    Agreed very annoying. What I advise if they do this in the future is to take screenshots of the maps online and mark on the paths you have done as you do them.

Yeah, definitely taking notes from this point forward. Silly that we have to do that, nonetheless.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    rage1224 wrote: »

Yeah, definitely taking notes from this point forward. Silly that we have to do that, nonetheless.

I think they did it to stop people from farming potions/revives
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    There is no reason for it.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I like the idea as it adds challenge. At a certain stage it is rare you lose champs and even endgame gets a bit boring. 5.4 was tough and challenging. I had to replay several paths to avoid using potions and revives at times... and it made me appreciate it. The content wasnt impossible but required thought and planning. A great idea, but not something i would like to always see in every act from now. Thanks kabam for spicing things up.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Snaggle wrote: »
    Str wrote: »
    I like the idea as it adds challenge. At a certain stage it is rare you lose champs and even endgame gets a bit boring. 5.4 was tough and challenging. I had to replay several paths to avoid using potions and revives at times... and it made me appreciate it. The content wasnt impossible but required thought and planning. A great idea, but not something i would like to always see in every act from now. Thanks kabam for spicing things up.

no.

Why not? It’s a game. The point of the game is to have fun. The game isn’t fun if it’s not a challenge. And yes, certain things- *cough cough Collector cough* -take that to far, but this isn’t one of those things. And if you don’t want to deal with it, just look the paths up or watch someone else go through them on YT
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It’s just annoying and unnecessary.

Like this thread

AxeCopFire wrote: »
    It’s just annoying and unnecessary.

Like this thread

Like trolls.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    There are maps available from ClanHQ that help with exploring 5.4. They tell you which champs are in the path and which paths link to which areas.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    There are maps available from ClanHQ that help with exploring 5.4. They tell you which champs are in the path and which paths link to which areas.

😂
  • GustavvvvGustavvvv Posts: 5
    Hey I have the same problem now. 94% and no clue which path I missed. Can I get some help?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s a stupid idea imo, doesn’t add anything, just makes you look at a map before you start a path and annoys you if you screw it up
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Gustavvvv I would take the path that would likely reveal the largest portion of the map, and if you don’t see it, cross off completed paths you saw. Unfortunately it’s a big pain to go back through, which is why it’s good to do a 5.4 quest exploration in at most over the span of a week
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    There is a very simple fix to this.
    Kabam should show what paths you've taken through portals.
    A path you've done shows up with a Check Mark, or something like that, and one you haven't taken shows up normally.
    I think that would make this way easier, and not make people waste energy searching for paths.

This won't work on certain maps, but it's better then going in Blind 100% of the time.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Here ya go. Now your not blind
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i remember filling an excel sheet with the progression i was having because it was complicated to remember all of it
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★