**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think Diablo is one of the worst Mystic champs?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Some ppls may point out Iron Fist, Jugg or UC, but I think Diablo is pretty close to the bottom list.
Or maybe some still prides his regen capability......
I think I won't put him any higher than 4*r3 or 5*r2
What do you think?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Diablo is a interesting champion. Most despise him, myself included but since I pulled the 5* version a while back I started playing with him. Very solid Regen, he can somewhat counter Korgs shield damage, and can ignore autoblock with one of his abillities. He's overlooked since he's complex. He's definitely not r5 5* material but some cases can be made for r4 material. Kinda sad that his potion stash is so limited. If it was doubled he'd be a good champ
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Can anybody be worse/as bad as an unduped jugg? No
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Emberboon + Ironskin makes wonders. So impractical but fun.

Emberboon + Ironskin makes wonders. So impractical but fun.

Exactly. His play style is finicky, but if you can nail that and utilise him, hes actually a decent 7/10
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    he definitly is bottom 3 worst mystics..
    juggernaut, unstoppable colossus, doctor strange, jane foster, Loki and diablo are bottom 3 contenders and diablo definitly takes one spot of those 3.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    Yeah he up there with the rest of them unduped ,UC,Juggernaut,and Diablo. He does have good synergy with Juggernaut though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    His mechanics are overly complicated with not enough payoff. BWCV or Stealth Spidey are better examples of mechanics for choosing abilities that work much better, with better results.
    Kalantak said:

he definitly is bottom 3 worst mystics..
    juggernaut, unstoppable colossus, doctor strange, jane foster, Loki and diablo are bottom 3 contenders and diablo definitly takes one spot of those 3.

Whats wrong with Ds and JF? DS is still a reliable champion, even though he lost most of his shebang after 12.0, and JF can stun chain if enemy can be schocked. Both still have their uses but people are so stuck up on only using the best of the best they disregard everybody else. I agree with the rest though. Theyre at the bottom.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Damage wise, Ebony Maw is probably the worst
    Or a 2015 Mystic Champ
    BUFF MYSTIC
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

His mechanics are overly complicated with not enough payoff. BWCV or Stealth Spidey are better examples of mechanics for choosing abilities that work much better, with better results.

Good point. Kabam release few champs with relatively complicated mechanics recently. Nonetheless that’s fine as long as the champ’s overall performance worth it, but definitely not applicable to Diablo.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Damage wise, Ebony Maw is probably the worst
    Or a 2015 Mystic Champ
    BUFF MYSTIC

Do you think resuming MD mastery to its original status can help?