**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Absence of in-game Offers?

so, i noticed the great deal we had last week for $70. unfortunately i couldn't afford it right then. however, over this weekend and yesterday and today, i'm waiting for a decent offer to pop up that i can now afford, but it seems we have ourselves a drought. which seems very much unlike MCOC. we usually have 1 to 3 offers a week, depending. since last monday, we've had 0. (checked on both android and iphone also to be sure).

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Noticed it as well. They will probably do something next week or so
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I wonder if they are backing off because of all the 6* talk? People will eat them alive if they do not offer a great big-ticket deal.
    Me - I like all kinds of offers...could always use T4C/alphas/AG
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I'm sure they are backing off. When they released 12.0 and came out with an offer (I forget what it was) there was a huge backlash from the community. They are probably just giving it some time.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    In the post about 6*s they mentioned deals would be coming for 5* shards etc so expect that's why there has been an absence to prepare for some epic thing.

Most likely gonna be too expensive for me though
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Not in a mood to spend money. 6* were just announced, anything I would do, would be to enhance my current roster, which will be useless in 6 months. I'll see if I spend in 6 months
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    the whales have spoken
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Unless they are selling 6 ⭐️ Champs, most any deal is irrelevant, and I'm the guy that has bought every deal for 2 years.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    i wouldnt mind another 5* card, or a daily catalyst card, or even a 5X wallet or suitcase offer (the $5 and $30 option in store ingame.)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Maybe they didn't did any offer because there were people yet to be ban for the exploit.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    labor day is around the corner in the states...maybe then
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    They usually get one every Monday from what I noticed but nothing this week