**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury/Mysterio/Stealth Spidey

Just curious, why dont the new spiderman champs, Mysterio+Spider-man) have a synergy with Fury. I know i know(spoiler it's not the real nick fury), but if hes an unawakened champion, technically he's also not the real Nick Fury right?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos is there any potential to get synergies for Mysterio and Spiderman with Nick Fury since he played such a huge role in that movie/story?

Thanks!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

1) stop tagging the mods, they will see the thread and comment if they want
    2) they do not add synergies like that unless they do a revamp of the champion.
    3) Nick fury is still the nick fury if he is using a LMD, in the case of stealthy he had absolutely no dealings with the real nick.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Lormif said:

1) stop tagging the mods, they will see the thread and comment if they want
    2) they do not add synergies like that unless they do a revamp of the champion.
    3) Nick fury is still the nick fury if he is using a LMD, in the case of stealthy he had absolutely no dealings with the real nick.

Sheesh...sorry
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Really wish I hadn't just read this. I had plans to watch Far From Home this weekend, since I missed it at the box office. :(
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Monty_E_1 said:

Really wish I hadn't just read this. I had plans to watch Far From Home this weekend, since I missed it at the box office. :(

Really shouldn't be on a marvel game forum if you haven't seen the newest movies. Spoilers will happen everywhere and at anytime