**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free five stars or four stars crystal for people who aren’t playing the game

Proff is right you should rewards your daily players not the players who left the game already they will prob just log in to get the crystal and leave XD...so if I am right you are telling us that we should leave the game so you give us free rewards?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    You would get more rewards by playing daily than you would be not playing in the hope Kabam gifts you something to lure you back.
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    Lormif said:

Proff is right you should rewards your daily players not the players who left the game already they will prob just log in to get the crystal and leave XD...so if I am right you are telling us that we should leave the game so you give us free rewards?

If you leave the game to get "free" rewards you are missing out on all the rewards that you get free for being active, which are generally more. How does that make any sense what so ever. Sounds about like Prof Hoff poor logic.
    Which are? Daily calendar?loyalty crystals?phc every seven days? Bruh
  • You got up to Uncollected in under 2 month’s, that shows there is a huge amount of stuff you get because of playing even for that short amount of time.

You can’t get to Uncollected by sitting out for those months and waiting for a free 5* to be offered (which would probably just end up being someone like IronPatriot or Rocket “don’t call me raccoon”, lol).
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    If you just want that free 5* crystal once in 6 months or so., Then better leave :)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    How is prof wrong though, kabam should be focusing on keeping the existing players happy rather than enticing upset players to come back isn't it?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Playing the game actively is WAY more rewarding than a single 5* crystal.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    On my alt account which got the free five star crystal, I pulled a Cable. You're not missing out
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

If you leave the game to get "free" rewards you are missing out on all the rewards that you get free for being active, which are generally more. How does that make any sense what so ever. Sounds about like Prof Hoff poor logic.
    Which are? Daily calendar?loyalty crystals?phc every seven days? Bruh
    those plus 4 hour crystal, daily crystal. If you are getting phc every seven days you are probably not going to get the 5* if you left, but rather the 4*......
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You have to be crazy to think it’s benefiting the non playing base.

You get a free 5 star for not playing in 6 months

Or you play, have some fun, and get 15-18 5 stars, thousands of units, lots of iso am gold.

🤔
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

You would get more rewards by playing daily than you would be not playing in the hope Kabam gifts you something to lure you back.

Um, content? You get the same if not better rewards for doing actual content
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

The cadence of getting 5* champions is far greater while playing and not playing. All about the cadence.

There isn’t much of a rhythm for getting 5* while playing and none for not playing. Unlike the rhythm of featured hero crystals and champion releases. ;)

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It is what it is. They do it sometimes. We get more for playing then they do from not. I’m just mad that I took a 9-12 month break from the game once and got nothing for free.
    Timone147 said:

It is what it is. They do it sometimes. We get more for playing then they do from not. I’m just mad that I took a 9-12 month break from the game once and got nothing for free.

you probably missed the offer, especially if you deleted the app. It does not stay there forever.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    What about that 5k 5* shards that they gave out back around July for those uncollected +? I missed out on that by a day, and wonder when they'll do it again.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Why everyone hates prof? What did he do?
  • when do they posted that crystals
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I agree with you @SubExtaByte , and, with Prof Hoff, my fav youtuber.
    Why sending gift to players who dont play. They should give us better deals instead trying to bring back the unfaithful.
    It's like sending flowers to your ex girlfriend in hope to get her back.If she didn't stay the first time, chances are that she won't the second time.
    I like Prof Hoff and he's doing a great review of the deals offered by Kabam.

I agree with you @SubExtaByte , and, with Prof Hoff, my fav youtuber.
    Why sending gift to players who dont play. They should give us better deals instead trying to bring back the unfaithful.
    It's like sending flowers to your ex girlfriend in hope to get her back.If she didn't stay the first time, chances are that she won't the second time.
    I like Prof Hoff and he's doing a great review of the deals offered by Kabam.

better deals like the free t2a, all the shards and everything else you got for being active during the last few months?

However sometimes those deals to the people work, I took a year and a half off, that deal brought me back and I would be willing to bet I spend more on the game than you do, which is what their goal is. Proff hoff is a cosnspiracy theorist who does nothing good for the game in general, but even he says that you should not be upset about this if you actually watched the video.