**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You may call me The Uncollected

First of all I would like to thank everyone in the community.
I am not a very skillful gamer (I pretty much only play paradox games) but thanks to everyone on the forum here, youtube and reddit, I managed to become uncollected.

My team:

I’ve done act 4 100% first to get 5/50’s and reach level 60.
I did 5.1 and 5.2 today, I’ve spend 0 units and 4 team revives (3 on the collecter, 1 in 5.1 but a single would have been enough, Nick Fury melted daredevil like butter), I approximately used 60 level 1 potion and 30 level 2. I used attack boost, health and champion.

I have 5 5* crystals but I haven’t opened them yet, I am having a lot of fun with the 4 stars and they are easy to get and easier to sig them up. I don’t want to constantly race to the next level and I think 4 stars are a lot stronger than most of the beginners realise.

I am playing since I saw endgame in may, so a beginner myself, I am in no hurry.
The next step for me would be maxing deep wounds and lvl 1 assassin, then I’ll go for suicides.
The team will be:

- Captain Sparkles
- Nick Fury
- Deadpool X-force
- Domino
- Venom

With this team and suicides, I’m pretty confident I can do the monthly uncollected quest, if not, I got a pretty awesome roster now to choose from or I’ll have to go for 5 stars.

Comments

• That's a legitimate squad you got there.

Thanks man, it happened recently that I start pulling awesome champs. I do arena 4*basic for champions though.
  • Hehe, thanks dad!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Congrats man! Welcome to Team Grandmaster.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Congrats!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ive been thinking about going for uncollected. You've somewhat Inspired me lol
    Congrats!
  • Congrats! Just in time for the calendar update
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Im 40% health left on collector
    Got to grind arena to get revive
  • Ive been thinking about going for uncollected. You've somewhat Inspired me lol
    Congrats!

That’s pretty awesome to hear

Congrats! Just in time for the calendar update

Yeah that made me to give it a push

Im 40% health left on collector
    Got to grind arena to get revive

I save the daily crystals, I pretty much hoard everything, it makes it more fun for me
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congratulations! You have great restraint to hold onto five 5* crystals. I would want to crack those right away!
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Congratulations! I hope you get some good 5* from the crystals you saved :)
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Congrats! I just got uncollected a week from Saturday. It's a good feeling.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    congrats!
  • Congrats on the achievement!
  • Midnite93 said:

Congrats and welcome to uncollected so what's next?

Uncollected event quest and then elder’s bane with 4 stars
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Good work on reaching uncollected. I award you one conga rat.

• DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Congrats and good luck. You should be able to complete act 5 with that team
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Good work soldier, i got UC last week, going for full exploration of EQ now, just the last quest, hoping the nodes aren’t too bad.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Congrats dude
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    I've just done act 4 with 4/40 4 stars and a 3/45 5 star. I couldn't dream of doing uncollected. So I'm like wow! How did you do that? Congratulations on the achievement tho.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    JABBA_2 said:

I've just done act 4 with 4/40 4 stars and a 3/45 5 star. I couldn't dream of doing uncollected. So I'm like wow! How did you do that? Congratulations on the achievement tho.

Why revive a dead thread?