**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't Believe the RNG on this

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
My very first 5* was Magik like 3 years ago and I could never dupe her. I used my mystic awakening gem on her and right after that my last 2* Crystals have been Magik...Really!

Comments

• XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Now that's what you call RNG magic. :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Prof hoff be like

Hats off to both of you. Now I'm going to grade these meme offerings.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lol thanks @Demonzfyre

And, there's always gotta be that one guy that disagrees with the general consensus of Prof being a tinfoil hat wearer.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Lol thanks @Demonzfyre

And, there's always gotta be that one guy that disagrees with the general consensus of Prof being a tinfoil hat wearer.

@Aryl its probably not that at all. Its most likely because it was me who made the comment. Happens no matter what I say.

Greetings Kabam forum!

Well then.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

My very first 5* was Magik like 3 years ago and I could never dupe her. I used my mystic awakening gem on her and right after that my last 2* Crystals have been Magik...Really!

dude! teach heisy how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Same here, I pull 5* IMIW but can’t pull him again in subsequent year. Then I got a 5* Tech AG towards the end of 2018 and I awaken him after a month. And then the 5* crystal opening right after was giving me IMIW. That’s life.
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171

Aryl said:

Prof hoff be like

Hats off to both of you. Now I'm going to grade these meme offerings.
    And give it a C like he always does
    Reference said:

Same here, I pull 5* IMIW but can’t pull him again in subsequent year. Then I got a 5* Tech AG towards the end of 2018 and I awaken him after a month. And then the 5* crystal opening right after was giving me IMIW. That’s life.

Whoosh