**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Dispersion Bug in AW

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
I was fightning against an Unstoppable Colossus in AW, node 28 (stun immune and retaliation).
I was using Cap WWII, and when UC had 2 bars of power, from nowhere he gets power and almost gets his sp3. Literally 2 seconds later, he gets power from nowhere again and gets his sp3, which caused me to get K.O. automatically.
I didn't had the dexterity buff when he got power this 2 times, and I didn't used any special attack. So basically I was just in front of him, and he got power from nowhere 2 times in a row.

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I actually have a similar question. This has happened to me twice in war against juggernaut when using voodoo. Does voodoo have a buff besides the initial regeneration that I don't know about? Is voodoo's brother Daniel on an even combo considered a buff? I can't figure out how, on two separate occasions, juggernaut went from under two bars tow an l3 against me. Neither time has dexterity trigggered at all. And, btw, I actually like mystic dispersion (bring the hate lol), so I'm not asking it to be changed. Just trying to figure out what happened when I was using vooodoo
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I was fightning against an Unstoppable Colossus in AW, node 28 (stun immune and retaliation).
    I was using Cap WWII, and when UC had 2 bars of power, from nowhere he gets power and almost gets his sp3. Literally 2 seconds later, he gets power from nowhere again and gets his sp3, which caused me to get K.O. automatically.
    I didn't had the dexterity buff when he got power this 2 times, and I didn't used any special attack. So basically I was just in front of him, and he got power from nowhere 2 times in a row.

That's weird, but would be easier if u provide a vid...maybe u used a special attack?
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Run477 wrote: »
    I actually have a similar question. This has happened to me twice in war against juggernaut when using voodoo. Does voodoo have a buff besides the initial regeneration that I don't know about? Is voodoo's brother Daniel on an even combo considered a buff? I can't figure out how, on two separate occasions, juggernaut went from under two bars tow an l3 against me. Neither time has dexterity trigggered at all. And, btw, I actually like mystic dispersion (bring the hate lol), so I'm not asking it to be changed. Just trying to figure out what happened when I was using vooodoo

Yes, vodo got the power burn buff, when it expires mystics with md gets power, so it'll be better if u do sp2 then sp3 to put a power leach, also when power leach expires u get power gain buff, so that's 2 buffs besides regen
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

That's weird, but would be easier if u provide a vid...maybe u used a special attack?

No special attack and no buffs.
    I couldn't do a vid even if I wanted to. My phone doesn't have any compatible record app