**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New r2 6 star

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Very nice! I love seeing not-so-usual rankups. The ones that you don't hear about in god-tier-lists and what not... She is part of some great synergies, too.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Enjoy her! She is a unique character! From an angel in Spawn to Thors sister...one of the more interesting character histories...kick some butt with her!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★

Solid choice! She was one of my 1st maxed out 4 stars, my 2nd 4/55 champ and my 2nd six star. She helped me clear LoL easy path. Very underrated. Let me know how much a heavy attack does when she has 3 furies.

20k heavies
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260

Awesome,glad to know that she's worthy for others too. She's probably will be my first 5/65,once i get the rest of 2nd t5b
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I like to see people ranking up champs other than Domino and Medusa lol

The variety is good
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    I also have her r2 by far amazing due to havok counter synergy wise and also having a tiny regen but still helps a lot hope u enjoy using her as she makes fights go quick
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Would you r3 her? Just saying, as expensive as r2s are, I probably wouldn't r2 anyone that I wasn't willing to r3.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    I've enjoyed my r4 5 star angela for a very long time. She is also suicide friendly as her regen helps counter it and once double edge debuff is off she will get back to 100% health
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited October 2019

Can we get some information on her damage? I have done some crazy numbers/fights with my 4* r4 and don't have a 5* so I can't even imagine what she hits like in that level

I made a reddit thread on it a while back when I R2'd mine.

Prestige is 7898

Crits (No synergies and neutral class match up):

Two Fury: Med = 6718

Two Fury Light = 4307

Three Fury Med = 8754

Three Fury Light = 5612

The Heavy attack can range depending on how much Fury and if both hits crit or not. But the second hit from 3 fury if it crits is about 11k (It crits ALOT since her heavy gains 2100 crit chance on top of her already high crit chance)

Edit: Just did a quick test cuz clearly I forgot. With 3 Fury and both hits being crits it does exactly 18305. I did 3 heavies and all 3, each 6 hits crit. So it was a total of 54915K damage from 3 simple Heavies.

I do have 3/3 Glass Cannon as well but nothing really else.

Would you r3 her? Just saying, as expensive as r2s are, I probably wouldn't r2 anyone that I wasn't willing to r3.

Who said I wouldn’t r3 her because I would
    Saiyan said:

Can we get some information on her damage? I have done some crazy numbers/fights with my 4* r4 and don't have a 5* so I can't even imagine what she hits like in that level

I made a reddit thread on it a while back when I R2'd mine.

Prestige is 7898

Crits (No synergies and neutral class match up):

Two Fury: Med = 6718

Two Fury Light = 4307

Three Fury Med = 8754

Three Fury Light = 5612

The Heavy attack can range depending on how much Fury and if both hits crit or not. But the second hit from 3 fury if it crits is about 11k (It crits ALOT since her heavy gains 2100 crit chance on top of her already high crit chance)

Edit: Just did a quick test cuz clearly I forgot. With 3 Fury and both hits being crits it does exactly 18305. I did 3 heavies and all 3, each 6 hits crit. So it was a total of 54915K damage from 3 simple Heavies.

I do have 3/3 Glass Cannon as well but nothing really else.
    My Angela with 3 furies light 6k, medium 9k and heavy 1 hit 6k second hit 13k total 19-20k
    Other than gulk and hulk my rank up are random I pick champs that I would rank up put them in a bowl or w.e and the name I select is the champ that gets ranked, I will be doing it again the next time I have a 6 star worthy of ranking up. I mix my 5 and 6 star and see who gets selected.
    My Angela with 3 furies light 6k, medium 9k and heavy 1 hit 6k second hit 13k total 19-20k

That's the number I'd get also if I rounded it off. Random rank up's are truly interesting and makes the game more dynamic. Tho I don't do that but I do personally pick champs I enjoy much more over who's "good" or who's a better defender, etc. This is a game we play for fun and it's no fun ranking champs you don't like.
    Saiyan said:

That's the number I'd get also if I rounded it off. Random rank up's are truly interesting and makes the game more dynamic. Tho I don't do that but I do personally pick champs I enjoy much more over who's "good" or who's a better defender, etc. This is a game we play for fun and it's no fun ranking champs you don't like.

My random or only from champs I like that’s what makes it fun for me, I won’t rank up a champ I don’t like
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Awesome!!
    I ranked my 6* Angela to r2 before I even ranked any 5* to r5.
    No regrets.
    Her regen coupled with adrenaline makes her solid.
    Her sp1 for fury is great, esp if u synergize her with heimdahl, Loki, and majik.
    Try to activate the permanent fury from heimdahl early.
    Other combos I've used include sparky and doc oct in place of majik for +6 attack.
    Really hope u enjoy her.

Fyi - the Loki/ heimdahl health regen works every fight.
    Also, when coupled with heimdahl, sometimes she can get 4 furies.
    doctorb said:

Awesome!!
    I ranked my 6* Angela to r2 before I even ranked any 5* to r5.
    No regrets.
    Her regen coupled with adrenaline makes her solid.
    Her sp1 for fury is great, esp if u synergize her with heimdahl, Loki, and majik.
    Try to activate the permanent fury from heimdahl early.
    Other combos I've used include sparky and doc oct in place of majik for +6 attack.
    Really hope u enjoy her.

Fyi - the Loki/ heimdahl health regen works every fight.
    Also, when coupled with heimdahl, sometimes she can get 4 furies.

The best way to use the Heimdall fury with Angela is to wait till you get to a SP3 and get two of the Aptitude buffs that way instead of the Heimdall giving you 15% attack it instead gives you 30%. This also applies to the Crit buff from Guilli/Magik, you'll get a 500+ crit chance boost instead of 250.