**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Accidentally used 5* AG, no confirm prompt

@Kabam Miike,

I accidentally used my 5* science awakening gem (AG) last night on Spider-Man. I was clicking on "use items" on different champs to see what items I had available. I accidentally clicked on my 5* science AG when I tried to scroll. Then shockingly it was gone and Spider-Man was awakened. There was no confirmation prompt or any second step to make sure I wanted to use it. 5* awakening gems are the most prized, rare items in the game. I 100% did not mean to use it on Spider-Man. I was hoping to save for a future champ like maybe Gladiator Hulk if he is introduced.

Within minutes after doing this I created a ticked and have been gettin horrible customer support so far. Support is saying there is no way to fix this. I've even suggested taking my 2/35 Spider-Man and returning him back to me as a brand new, 1/1 version. I know that's it's possible to fix this issue and it's horrible that customer service won't fix this mistake when there should have been a confirmation prompt. This rank didn't affect my prestige, I haven't used any items, ranked or leveled this character since the mistake and I haven't used this 5* Spider-Man in arena or anything since this happened.

I can provide the support ticket number, but please help me with this. I got this AG from the $100 offer a couple of months ago and this will probably push me to quit the game if it can't be fixed.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There is no confirmation prompt when you click the champ and click to see what items you can use.
    However there is a confirmation code when you go to your items, click in one of them and see in what champs you can use that item.
    Is not a bug, you just made a mistake
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Its not their error, unfortunately it was yours. They may take pity on you but it's not worth quitting over. Accidently awakening spider Gwen on the other hand......
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf can one of you or another mod please respond to this? I would appreciate if this could be forwarded on to someone higher up in kabam support. I have my ticket number if you need it but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post things like that on here.

Forums can't help you direct contact with support is the only way to get a fix, I have heard situations where people have got awakening gems back but they are far and few between. It was your mistake so any help kabam gives you will be a curtesy and most likely not fully make up the loss of the AG
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    @Kabam Miike my support ticket number is 04428686. Can you please send this "up the chain" in kabam support so I can get someone with authority to help me? I know it's possible to reverse this action so please help make it happen.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike my support ticket number is 04428686. Can you please send this "up the chain" in kabam support so I can get someone with authority to help me? I know it's possible to reverse this action so please help make it happen.

Please stop, mods will not respond to this and they certainly won't send this up the chain, your best bet is to keep sending in support tickets. Lots of people make mistakes and come across bugs and they email support same as you have, don't come here expecting any mods to give you any special treatment because you won't get any. The forums are supposed to be a place for game discussions not somewhere to get mods to review your tickets because you made a mistake.
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Sungj wrote: »

Please stop, mods will not respond to this and they certainly won't send this up the chain, your best bet is to keep sending in support tickets. Lots of people make mistakes and come across bugs and they email support same as you have, don't come here expecting any mods to give you any special treatment because you won't get any. The forums are supposed to be a place for game discussions not somewhere to get mods to review your tickets because you made a mistake.

No one asked you to be Kabam's little "hall monitor" here in the forums. If you don't want to read any more posts from me in the message, then don't open the message.
  • Hey @Darth_Kaladinn!

Dropping by to let you know that I went ahead and made sure your ticket was looked into by the respective parties. I'm sorry for any issues you had experienced with it, however, please in the future message a mod here on the forums regarding it rather than posting directly to the forums as they are not for discussing tickets with customer support.

With your ticket in the right hands, I'm going to go ahead and close this. Again, for future reference - please message one of us directly for issues of this matter so that way we can help you out where needed. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.