**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upgrade your Daily Login Calendar this November!

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Cavalier should have a guaranteed 5 star and a 10% chance to get a 6 star.

Oh please. Clearing 6.1 ONCE isn’t that big of a deal.
    I actually agree with @xNig. To cry about 6.1 isn't going to be taken seriously. Just work on your Rosters and getting in better alliances.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    You guys forgot about contender, common guys
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just beat 5.2.4 and 5.2.5! Almost done with 5.2.6! Just got to go home after school.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    what is day 7 for regular summoner calendar?
  • really appreciate to adding t2a in calendar...
    but kabam u seriously think 12k gold really help cavalier players upgrading 5 or 6 stars in game.....u making the contents hard n hard to nxt level and that level 1 20% 1 review 1 level 2 40% reviews really helps the players who r investing valuable time and money in ur game...and upgrading champion crystal to 4 star chance of 5 star..i can bet uh no one vl gt 5 stars from this... playing this game almost 2.5 years and never get 4 stars from this crystal
  • BigKidScottyBigKidScotty Posts: 52
    I was gonna say the uncollected calendar was barely different. But then I saw that the login crystal is a guaranteed 4*. I know cavalier players won’t care about this, but some uncollected players like me do. Thx Kabam. I honestly can’t even complain.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    SDP said:

Lormif said:

T2a is awesome. However, as someone who reached cavalier with a relatively small 5* roster, those 6* shards as opposed to 5* shards is actually a huge downgrade.

incorrect, those are a HUGE upgrade, even if you have a small 5* roster, 6*s will still be more valuable. Those 2 days are worth about 10k 5* shards
    I’m not kidding at all when I say that this is one of the craziest things I’ve ever read. What a wild notion. 200 6* shards vs 10K 5* shards per month? Is this the comparison?
    Duping a 5* alone gives more plus the additional resources and sig levels :D
  • Mcdenz_23Mcdenz_23 Posts: 3
    Good job this is great
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    edited October 2019
    The upgrade in shards and t2a are great but you stomped everywhere else. We are cavalier. It takes 1 m gold and a ton of iso to lvl 6* or r4/5 a 5*. You are giving us enough good for a 5k class iso. And the same small amount of units. How about making it enough gold to rank 1 that potential 5* we could pull. Enough units to at least but a cav crystal.
  • BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    edited October 2019
    SDP said:

Lormif said:

T2a is awesome. However, as someone who reached cavalier with a relatively small 5* roster, those 6* shards as opposed to 5* shards is actually a huge downgrade.

incorrect, those are a HUGE upgrade, even if you have a small 5* roster, 6*s will still be more valuable. Those 2 days are worth about 10k 5* shards
    I’m not kidding at all when I say that this is one of the craziest things I’ve ever read. What a wild notion. 200 6* shards vs 10K 5* shards per month? Is this the comparison?
    Its wrong what theyre doing dropping conquerors to 4 star shards and giving a crappy amount of 6 star shards for cavalier
  • MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

Starting with the November Calendar, we will be implementing Daily Login Calendars based on your Campaign Progression level! This will help us give you rewards that are better tailored to your particular needs.

There are now 4 different Calendars. The regular Calendar is available to all Summoners after the start the game, and will be upgraded when you reach Proven, Uncollected, and Cavalier.

Starting with Havok in November, Uncollected and Cavalier Summoners can now look forward to a guaranteed 4-Star Champion, with a chance of a 5-Star Champion every month!

Take a look at November’s Calendars below:

Summoner

Proven

Uncollected

Cavalier

Note: Day 14 contains the final Fantastic 4 Beacon.

New Calendars will not trigger as soon as you reach a new Campaign progression level. They will change when the current Calendar ends and the next one begins.

The new Calendars will be live on November 1st at 00:00 UTC (October 31st at 4:00pm PDT). If you’re not far from your next Campaign Progression Milestone, get there before then, or you’ll have to wait until the December Calendar to take advantage of the upgraded Calendars!

What if I miss one beacon ? Do u have any other options? I have 2 now.
  • Livix05Livix05 Posts: 10
    the tier 2 alpha is looking great.

What I will expect is the amount of Gold should be 10k instead of 1000, what you can do with 1000 rank up a 2*
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Yay
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Even the people on the Cavalier Calendar are complaining about missing out on the 5 star shards.
  • mega8zeromega8zero Posts: 4
    hi @Kabam Miike can us conquerors get some 5 star shards at the end of ther month instead of 4 star shards? we need those 5 stars!!!!
  • mega8zeromega8zero Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike it feels like a downgrade of hettings 4 star shards at the end of the month instead og 5 star shards as we(conquerors) have now.
  • DevenderDevender Posts: 4
    So what about conquerer difficulty?
  • redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    This is supposed to get people to log on daily. The low level revives (farmable), horribly outdated gold amounts not even enough to rank up a 3 star when you at cavalier. 1 single T4B and t4cc, and a whole whopping 200!!!! 6 star shards. The T2A the only thing worth it, but even then, not really. Add this to the horrifically abysmal EQ rewards and the literal joke of a community event is just another slap in the face of the community who wants to support you. Please stop insulting your patrons.
This discussion has been closed.