**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A little irritated

After spending a little more than 2k on the game, then playing an incredible amount from there for the last 3 years I am a little miffed I don't have one champ or even good option for 6.1.5 Crossbones.

That's a problem. Nobody who has played for as long as I have and spent what I have should have that road block. Maybe I wouldn't have a perfect answer but something at least serviceable but yet, I do not.

That node needs toned down a notch or two. You will find that a lot of players just quit at that point out of disgust.

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    There are probably people who have spend less, equal, or more that probably have a counter to him or have beat him.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Ghriffin said:

No, I am saying that you need a very select few champions in order to bypass that specific fight.

I'm saying after 3 years and 2k dollars. I don't have one and that pisses me off because they disallowed 4 star champs so we wouldnt be upset by them.

If I could of brang 4 star champs, I would have beat the content months ago.

It's a pay wall, nothing else, either you have the right champ or you dont. I hate content like that.

LOL ok if you think so. Show what 4* you would of used. And take in one of your champs and if you have been playing for 3 years then you have at least one go too. And go ahead and single revive. Even if you brought in a 4* gl my
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Ghriffin said:

No, I am saying that you need a very select few champions in order to bypass that specific fight.

I'm saying after 3 years and 2k dollars. I don't have one and that pisses me off because they disallowed 4 star champs so we wouldnt be upset by them.

If I could of brang 4 star champs, I would have beat the content months ago.

It's a pay wall, nothing else, either you have the right champ or you dont. I hate content like that.

You are missing one other thing dude.. That’s called skill....

Paying thousands or spending years without understanding the game won’t cut it out for you.... that’s a harsh truth.

Havok is the only champ that gave a bit trouble in the whole Cavalier path....rest all are kind of manageable..

Use Iceman / Blade+GR if you are looking for any specific champs..
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Just got cavalier yesterday, and what worked wonders for me was Sentinel. Took a few tries, but just spamming sp1 til the heal block stuck made a huge difference.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    If it's a pay wall, how did all those F2P Cavaliers get past him?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s not a paywall, it’s luck
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Colossus and Old Man Logan are going to be great counters for him in a few days.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ghriffin said:

There are probably people who have spend less, equal, or more that probably have a counter to him or have beat him.

Yep, I'm sure there is because they pulled the specific answer champion.

Come on man........ give me a break. Stop making encounters like this that rely on you having 1-3 specific champs and beyond that. Awakened. Ranked and at a high sig level.
    I did it with a rank 3 unawakened Omega Red.
    Ok so he's virtually bleed immune and is poison immune but hardly high ranked with a high sig level.

Why not post a picture of your 5/6* so people can help you?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Emma and Iceman I think. It wasn't bad.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Dude all ya gotta do is use a high damage champ. attack like you normally would until right before the Regen, and then pause and quit the fight. Revive, rinse repeat.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Here's a rough list of Champs that are a good counter to that fight
    Iceman (He's who I used)
    Void
    Omega Red
    Sentinel
    Ultron
    Vision (Classic)
    Archangel
    Crossbones
    Falcon (Don't laugh, his AAR is great, you just need to time it right, not easy but doable)
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Ghost Rider
    Blade
    Korg
    Quake
    Namor
    Havok
    Iron Man Infinity War
    Dormammu
    Corvus Glaive
    King Groot (Despair+Armor Breaks cancel out healing eventually)
    Thing
    Taskmaster (Need to be able to survive ten bleeds though, so not the best to be honest)
    Nebula
    Colossus
    Old Man Logan
    Luke Cage
    Morningstar
    Venom the Duck (with the right buffs stored)
    I find it hard to believe that you don't have a single one of these champs