**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorry couldn’t help it

PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
I just hit uncollected yay me 😁

But I’m ashamed I should’ve done it a while ago

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Congrats! I just became uncollected last week. Just in time for the Calender switch!
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    This calendar has everyone out here grinding recently anyways congrats
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Thanks all
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Boy, that calendar was a much bigger lure than I thought it would be. Congrats on Uncollected, now you get to set your sights for Cavalier next.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Me too man! Congrats!
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Yay I remember my first beer too
  • DNA3000 said:

Boy, that calendar was a much bigger lure than I thought it would be. Congrats on Uncollected, now you get to set your sights for Cavalier next.

Right? Now so many have rushed to be uncollected rather than sitting stagnant. Competition and rewards are a great motivator
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    DNA3000 said:

lol I personally don't think I'll be going for Cavalier for a while; I'd much rather those 5-star shards compared to just getting like 2-3% of a 6-star crystal at the end of each month.
    But yeah these new calendar changes definitely act as a more actively visible incentive to get new progression titles. It's pretty awesome.
    All I'm hoping is that Kabam considers making more changes to the calendar as you go up progression titles, like more gold... I mean come on what's 12k gold going to do? Not much.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

lol I personally don't think I'll be going for Cavalier for a while; I'd much rather those 5-star shards compared to just getting like 2-3% of a 6-star crystal at the end of each month.
    But yeah these new calendar changes definitely act as a more actively visible incentive to get new progression titles. It's pretty awesome.
    All I'm hoping is that Kabam considers making more changes to the calendar as you go up progression titles, like more gold... I mean come on what's 12k gold going to do? Not much.
    Personally, I find shards more valuable than gold, because shards eventually become gold. Shards eventually become almost everything outside of rank up resources. Shards become champions. Champions become dups. Dups become ISO. And eventually, an abundance of ISO becomes gold. Gold is just gold. At some point, you can't spend all the gold. But you always need more champions, more champion dups, and more ISO. The best way to get enough resources to rank up 5* champs is to get more 5* champs.

A lot of people think arena grinders get tons of gold from battlechips. And they do. But I haven't opened an arena crystal since the beginning of the year, and I'm still overflowing in gold. My gold keeps going upward, and its mostly from selling ISO from dups from crystal openings from shards earned in the arena.