**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Stark Enhanced Spider-Man overrated, but still very good?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
Do his extreme flimsiness, useless auto-evade, annoying poise mechanic, and lack of immunities drag him below the best champs in the game, such as Ghost, Quake, Omega, Corvus, and Namor, or do his great damage, special auto-evade, taunt, and power control make up for it?

Is Stark Enhanced Spider-Man overrated, but still very good? 187 votes

No, he's still among the best
63%
DNA3000Vdh2008TheTAbyssLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabSeatinADDIS0NxNigMhykkeAce_03LosspikRazorDevilINTEGRAL7abo2azuffySIlverProfessorPrimmer79NanoDroidquando213Emil_Limson 118 votes
No, he's not among the best, but still not overrated
13%
World EaterLvernon15M1k0rinCassysoumatkhan08TKS87MoosetiptronicCharlie_SceneBattle_GreninjaReverend_RuckusLuiggiKhalid_eftyTheDuke899AgragulMidnite93Speedro420jsjsjs13gp87TheTalents 26 votes
Yes, he's very good, but still overrated
20%
Carmel1RaganatorDarkZenRapJwallace25SaielAlCapone2727WîndšpäveHendrossDuke_SilverMilesHolmwoodMagonusDankestChefON12355TheKiryuAleorTehsigzorzWebby72OnesuavebroPHJfin 39 votes
Yes, he's very bad, and massively overrated
2%
DJSergyphillgreenFoxhero007DPXFistheGOAT 4 votes

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No, he's not among the best, but still not overrated
    I think the reason he is overrated because seatin tier list, but alot people complain in forum about him. I have him as 1 of my main top champ, not because i really like him but i dont have many choices of god champ. He is tricky to use, 1 mistake and you screw up. I would rather stealth spidey than him tho🤔
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Lol.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sparky is perfectly rated
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Lol. Yeah, give it up man. Stark Spider-Man was my first r5. First 5* I was willing to use an awakening gem on and all available sig stones. He got me my legends title, and through countless other content. more recently, I finally managed to pull domino, and sure she can end fights quicker for me, but I will in no way say starky is over-rated even in 2019’s meta.
  • No, he's still among the best
    Duplicate thread.
    You're still on this?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Lol burn 🔥

(It’s quite funny tbh)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    May I be the first to use these words on you: You're a moron. Now that that's done, he still has some of the most useful mechanics in the game. He's a power control champ, he evades specials that you can't, he's a quest destroyer and a boss killer. I guarantee that if his poise charges were turned into persistent charges, we wouldn't have any of these people that hate on him.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    How his special auto-evade is useless? There are so many specials that are almost impossible to evade on your own, like war machine sp1, punisher 2099 etc. And building up poise charges are like leas than 10 seconds, its super quick and easy. After building those charges u still kill opponent quicker than 95% of the other champions in game. If you dont like play style of champion that does not make him overrated.
    I think you are just trying to bait attention with your nonsensical posts.
    TRONG94 said:

nOux said:

How his special auto-evade is useless? There are so many specials that are almost impossible to evade on your own, like war machine sp1, punisher 2099 etc. And building up poise charges are like leas than 10 seconds, its super quick and easy. After building those charges u still kill opponent quicker than 95% of the other champions in game. If you dont like play style of champion that does not make him overrated.
    I think you are just trying to bait attention with your nonsensical posts.

I think by that he means his random auto evade on enemies' basic attacks or else he calls it special auto evade
    I miss understood that part. Usually people dont call it auto-evade on basic attack evade.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    he is great and i like his moves, i don't care about the tier lists
    Every so often I think about taking him off my roster, and I never do. His evade is incredible. His damage is pretty great. I love using him and I doubt that will change any time soon unless I get someone else that’s even better.

He's absolutely correctly rated. Get a r5/65 first maybe and then come and make 3rd thread about him?

The problem is that this is not his own idea. Hes just repeating what his favourite mcoc youtuber is saying.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    He's my first maxed out 5* and I still lean on him all the time.

Anyone can pull him from a crystal and immediately tackle some tough content. He hits like a tank, great against robots, autoevade, has some utility on evade (not the best for evade but it's there), and an emergency power drain.

There are other great champions too. But he's high on the list
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yes, he's very good, but still overrated
    I doubt any of you have ever played a signature 99 Hulk. You can laugh and disagree and follow the crowd...not my thing! Hulk gets us there and the thing finishes thanos...sooo! yeah...
    Rap said:

I doubt any of you have ever played a signature 99 Hulk. You can laugh and disagree and follow the crowd...not my thing! Hulk gets us there and the thing finishes thanos...sooo! yeah...

Sorry but i cant take you seriously when u say that agent venom is better in war than trinity with stark spidey.