**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2016 Tech R4 Gem

I recently finished Variant 3 100%. I got 2016 Tech R4 Gem. I already have starloard at R4.
I am confused between ultron and Rocket. Is R4 Ultron good for AQ map 5 or 6? I am looking for and option which can help in AQ Map 5 and 6.

2016 Tech R4 Gem 17 votes

5* Duped Ultron Sig 20
47%
zuffyBuckeyeKPMikeyBoi69CupidXxLoganTDCxXTehsigzorzElwixEinfachSo 8 votes
5* UnDuped Rocket Raccoon
0%
Wait for Vision(for 2 pulls to be duped)
29%
RagamugginGunnerOsfan8Tony886Monty_E_1KabamFan 5 votes
If any other 2015 2016 champs. Please suggest in comments
23%
Lvernon15SceptilemaniacFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheMailmann 4 votes

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    2016 Gem I think doesn't apply to Rocket and Ultron AOU. Which would be Howard and Civil Warrior (and Class Ultron from LOL I think).
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    edited October 2019

@Saiyan It works for 2015 or 2016 champs. Any champs released before 2016
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Wait for Vision(for 2 pulls to be duped)
    2016 gem works on 2015 and 2016 champs...Vision is by far the best of the options
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I was wrong, glad to be wrong also. Vision is the best if you can get him or wait for the AOU version which we wouldn't know when that will happen if ever.

Next is Ultron BUT if you have patience to wait for the HB buff I'd say wait and see.
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Still salty that this gem doesn't include LOLtron but does include Kang.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I would say wait a bit for hulkbuster update.
    He might turn out to be a whole lot better.
    tie breaker. Poll.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Wait - since when has Vision AoU been available as a 5*?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Wait - since when has Vision AoU been available as a 5*?

Never, he's not available higher than a 4*
    @-sixate- If Vision is not available in 5* crystal than it is not worth waiting for him correct? I will never going to spend units on buying vision 2 times.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    5* Duped Ultron Sig 20
    Ultron was always Mr. AQ back in the day. Double immune, you can play his regen stages like a fiddle.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ultron isn’t bad for aq, but I’d wait for vision or a tech to be bugged like hulk buster