**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ and AW - suggestions to make them more enjoyable

My problems with AQ and AW:

- both are interconnected / you have to do AW to have access to high AQ maps
- i don't really enjoy AW anymore (long season/competitve gameplay)
- If i want do high high AQ maps, my best champs are reserved and i can't use them for story or eq
- you have to be online, at least 4 times EVERYDAY, if you want to enjoy high AQ map or AW/This is worse then prison. I just have to sleep there.

Most of this stuff is unnecessesery, in my opinion, and and makes me play the game much less, because: no AW -> no loyalty ->no high AQ map -> retirement alliance

so here are my suggestion to improve AQ & AW experience:

AQ
- free it from loyalty on all AQ maps and make it at least sustainable by itself, especially if you are "succesfull" and clear the map.
- free the champs, let me play my champs in all game modes at the same time. why do i have to play the game in between AQs. i dont want a schedule when to play.
- make the map 5 × bigger and let us clear it in 5 days. just chain the daily AQ maps and give us some more freedom when we can/want to play. everybody has RL, and the restraint to log in 4 times everyday is gruesome. pots should also scale up. and the champs hp could recover when passing the bosses.

AW
- spread the attack phase over 2 days. again: not everybody can come online everyday. don't give us such a tight schedule.
- shorten AW season duration. it's way to long.
(- in my opinion the nodes are too hard/ but i might be just bad)

I think these changes would improve the gaming experience and would at least make me play the game more again. i cannot let a game schedule my life. and I don't see really an negative outcome of these small changes.

Greetings Roots

Comments

• Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    No opinions on the suggestions? Is it just me?
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    They have to keep it competitive otherwise everyone would be doing it. By making it more difficult and making it require a deeper roster, that is the incentive to keep grinding. Otherwise, without champ locks, you get your best 5 champ team and you're done. There wouldn't be a reason to keep playing and pushing.

Honestly, as AQ and AW are still as competitive as ever, I could see them adding more to make it even more competitive.

Once r3's hit the scene, prestiges that have typically leveled off (almost everyone, even my alt has 5 champs at r5) will now come back into play and people will push to get 5 champs at r3 for max prestige. It's only going to get more and more competitive, which means they can't make the game easier. Expect less sleep :)
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    I do not see a problem, if everyone would do it. Isn't this the goal of the game? make the playerbase play the game?

i mean, you can make it competitive by adjusting the difficulty. but making it more competitive by forcing a schedule on the player is lame, at least in my opinion.

but as obviously nobody else is interested, its also just my problem.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Soooo, basically you want the same rewards as everyone else but for less time spent ingame? Or at least less frequent logins?

Imagine your alliance mates in war waiting in section 1 for a whole day because you just can't login on day 1 of attack phase. Super annoying. I would kick you.

And you are forgetting, if you don't login for a whole day, that means you are wasting 24 alliance quest energy and alliance war energy. That's going to come back to bite you in the donkey at the end of the AQ/AW where you just won't have the energy to finish your path (because, as you say, those quests will be x times as long).
  • Options
    Ever think of changing the name of AW to IMIW? You might as well!!!
    That’s all it is now. None of the nodes on the board mean squat now beyond nodes 22 & 23... It’s a joke.