**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V25.0 App Availability

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
Just curious if anyone has gotten the V25.0 app yet?

I know the announcement on Oct. 28th said "...next week", but the October log-in calendar ended last night, so presumably the November calendar with all the new goodness (which requires having V25.0), should be starting tomorrow.

Trying to stay patient, but there's obviously a history of problematic roll-outs between Apple vs. Android, so I just wanted to see if anyone in the community has gotten it yet.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Decided to check, and nope, still on 24.3.1
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I know the announcement on Oct. 28th said "...next week", but the October log-in calendar ended last night, so presumably the November calendar with all the new goodness (which requires having V25.0), should be starting tomorrow.

Trying to stay patient, but there's obviously a history of problematic roll-outs between Apple vs. Android, so I just wanted to see if anyone in the community has gotten it yet.

Thanks in advance.

They said 25.0 will be available on November 4th to download.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    And calendar rewards are server side update not client.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Thank you @nOux I must have missed where they called out the specific date.

I also apparently confused the download necessity with the quest events, not the log-in calendar.

Thanks again for the info! Much appreciated.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    nOux said:

mgj0630 said:

Thanks in advance.

They said 25.0 will be available on November 4th to download.
    This year, they often released the update earlier than the announcements stated. The same thing could also happen this time.