**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So...this happened with the 24-hour featured

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Okay, the most I've ever spent on this game is about 50$ all in all, and now, well when i realized we r getting the featured 5-6* i wanted to dupe my 5/65 captain marvel movie. So I paid 100$ for the first time ever and well, on the second crystal this happened :) πŸ‘‡

0.31% chance, got her and got 5* VTD which was pretty nice as well, and now imma rank 2 her and get going with my 5/65 and 2/35 lol , insane luck but huge leap

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice! I bought one Wasp crystal and awakened my five star Sinister, not was I hoping for but good enough for me to feel like I didn't just waste 300 units.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I tried one crystal yesterday for Sym Supreme and duped my OML. I quit while I was ahead
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88 β˜…
    I bought a single crystal on a whim and got CMM!! Ahh yeah.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @JMAN337 congratssss!! what tier dudeee
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I went in for 5 of the Darkhawk Cavs with the distant hope of duping my 6* R2. I got a 4* Darkhawk on the first crystal and a 5* Darkhawk on the second. The on the final crystal couldn't believe my eyes when I got the 6*! Best luck I've ever had from those featured Cav crystals, to be sure!
  • ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can some people start posting their bad pulls so I don't go wasting all my units on cavs lol
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2019

Can some people start posting their bad pulls so I don't go wasting all my units on cavs lol

Not sure if this will make you feel better but really weird luck. I got 3 of the CMM cavs hoping to get her above a 4* and struck out. Got enough shards for a 5* and ending up pulling her which is really insane luck if you ask me. So struck out on cavs but got a basic worth mentioning.

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    -sixate- said:

I tried one crystal yesterday for Sym Supreme and duped my OML. I quit while I was ahead

Similar - bought a single one for sentinel, awakened my Star Lord. That was enough :)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice! Welcome to the 6* CMM club πŸ˜‚
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah but how much did you spend ?
  • Yeah but how much did you spend ?

$100 he said
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88 β˜…
    Normax_X said:

@JMAN337 congratssss!! what tier dudeee

The 5* version from the 1st crystal. (Uncollected) I have an AG, 75 gems, and the resources to r5 her