**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How will you rate the November events??

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
Well, the list is out for the rewards of the November events, community milestones. So, the question is how you would rate them??

How will you rate the November events?? 216 votes

Fantastic and awesome😎
0%
Savio444DarthPhal 2 votes
Well, I will be satisfied☺️
6%
MityAntStingerbkGodrohrNioc0124Colonaut123NBSAIFabriciusAndiYTDESuman_sahAGodslayer_1Ya_Boi_28HCMmcocTP33Nik_860ZeBlah 15 votes
Lol, could have been better😅
26%
Chriz4061abiew78Geekcode21BajjsbwuqjwSaielGhriffinkfd2010Lvernon15WîndšpäveezgoingDuke_SilverRasiloverDankestChefrcm2017Datman257LibertyPrimeV1AugenesburgMoosetiptronicChampioncriticGeo10meg 57 votes
Another meh event 🤢
65%
GamerThatweirdguyVdh2008RagamugginGunnerthetaman23SnakeEyes69ChadhoganWorld EaterTimone147Dob1616RaganatorSeatinThe_Greatest_OneFastfishSpity68Ace_03RazorDevilINTEGRALIl_CuocoGSK 142 votes

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You should not base this event on the announcement then the gloom and doom crew who quickly populate the thread with their comments.

October was awesome for champion progression but if you swallowed the BS from the early opinions and didn’t play you missed out.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    At least 6.3 is coming out next month so it won’t be too bad.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Better than this month at least
  • I'll wait for them to hit
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

better than the 1k units, 1/3 t5b and more than a t2a, I dont think so.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Another meh event 🤢
    Kabam continues to be stuck in 2018.

You should not base this event on the announcement then the gloom and doom crew who quickly populate the thread with their comments.

October was awesome for champion progression but if you swallowed the BS from the early opinions and didn’t play you missed out.

Um.. no. The units were good, but the energy requirement was outrageous, which made it terrible for me. The objectives were the only thing that were great, the side event didn't even give a full T2A and there were no shards whatsoever. I'm really glad I took a break from MCOC this October.

For events like these, you can always judge them based on the announcement as the rewards are shown to us, if anything the actual event might be even worse than what we see in the announcement because we consider the rewards for when we explore master and Uncollected 100% every single day, which is simply not possible for everyone.
    This makes no sense. You got at the top 1 full t2a plus extra shards, 9000 shards of a t5b, 1k units, 50 sig stones. The units alone could be used to pay 100% of the top energy costs with extra units to spare. This also does not count all the t4b. It just shows how out of touch you are with how good the rewards were for this event.

Lormif said:

Um.. no. The units were good, but the energy requirement was outrageous, which made it terrible for me. The objectives were the only thing that were great, the side event didn't even give a full T2A and there were no shards whatsoever. I'm really glad I took a break from MCOC this October.

For events like these, you can always judge them based on the announcement as the rewards are shown to us, if anything the actual event might be even worse than what we see in the announcement because we consider the rewards for when we explore master and Uncollected 100% every single day, which is simply not possible for everyone.
    This makes no sense. You got at the top 1 full t2a plus extra shards, 9000 shards of a t5b, 1k units, 50 sig stones. The units alone could be used to pay 100% of the top energy costs with extra units to spare. This also does not count all the t4b. It just shows how out of touch you are with how good the rewards were for this event.
    1000 units can be earned from a week full of Arena grinding, the event gave that amount over a month, that too when you did all the completion and exploration of all difficulties, including going through the arbitrary champion requirements.

The event itself gave only 1 T2A, not even a full one. The rest we got from the objectives (which I didn't complain about, they were good). 9000 T5B isn't much for a whole month of grinding.

As for the T4B, I guess I did leave those out, apologies for that. But I still feel that there is enough T4B to go around, the focus of an event shouldn't be on T4B. Plus, it's not an insane amount or anything, just average. Overall, I'd still stand by my statement that this event was not worth my time.
    1) we are not comparing events to arena, but events to past events, and arena grinding is vastly more time consuming
    2) It does give a t2a, 1500 shards * 25 = 37,600, it takes 36k shards for a full....
    3) again we are comparing events, event still you are not going to get that much t5b without either cash or a relatively high AW score, which generally costs potions.

Again this event was the best event for rewards hands down. The full t2a or the t5b shards alone would be enough to make it so, add int he 1k units the 5* shards the community has been clamoring for, as well as all the other stuff and hands down.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Another meh event 🤢
    I don't think the rewards are terrible but I'm indifferent to them. I did like the 5 star sig stones though because I want to get a huge prestige. It's just a lack of excitement. Hopefully our feedback will be taken into consideration for an amazing December.
    Lormif said:

If there weren't any champ requirements this month would be more tolerable but all in all its pretty trash

Lormif said:

If there weren't any champ requirements this month would be more tolerable but all in all its pretty trash
    There were no champ requirements, the only node that had any buffs on them was the boss.... Thinking there were champ requirements says more about you then the event.
    edited October 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

There were no champ requirements, the only node that had any buffs on them was the boss.... Thinking there were champ requirements says more about you then the event.
    The other quests to get the tickets had champ requirements

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

The other quests to get the tickets had champ requirements
    I see what you are saying but we are talking about the rewards here, its not like you needed 5*s to do the events.
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    Another meh event 🤢

https://youtu.be/kcBXEVHfyeI

👆
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Another meh event 🤢
    The small amount of shards is hugely disappointing, especially considering how much Kabam tried to hype up this event. Oh well, at least there are sig stones and a t2 alpha
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Another meh event 🤢
    Granted its a small sample size compared to the community at large, but the consensus among people I've played this game with for years is that things are really going downhill. Creativity is lacking. Does not give me good feelings about how Act 6.3 will turn out (especially given the train wreck that Act 6.2 was). Content has gone from fun and rewarding, to people becoming apathetic. Not a good trend.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Another meh event 🤢

Actually 2018 was better events and rewards. They're stuck in 2017.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Another meh event 🤢

I agree. There was some great (if not some of the best) content in 2018. I mean, I thought the Maze was a bad event (just based on rewards), but would glady take another Maze-type event over anything that has come out in the last several months.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Another meh event 🤢
    Raganator said:

I agree. There was some great (if not some of the best) content in 2018. I mean, I thought the Maze was a bad event (just based on rewards), but would glady take another Maze-type event over anything that has come out in the last several months.
    I complained about the Maze too because I didn't have the roster to complete it at the time. No I regret ever complaining at all because like others I'm mostly meh about all the events now.