**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So...this happened with the 24-hour featured

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Okay, the most I've ever spent on this game is about 50$ all in all, and now, well when i realized we r getting the featured 5-6* i wanted to dupe my 5/65 captain marvel movie. So I paid 100$ for the first time ever and well, on the second crystal this happened :) πŸ‘‡

0.31% chance, got her and got 5* VTD which was pretty nice as well, and now imma rank 2 her and get going with my 5/65 and 2/35 lol , insane luck but huge leap

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice! I bought one Wasp crystal and awakened my five star Sinister, not was I hoping for but good enough for me to feel like I didn't just waste 300 units.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I tried one crystal yesterday for Sym Supreme and duped my OML. I quit while I was ahead
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88 β˜…
    I bought a single crystal on a whim and got CMM!! Ahh yeah.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @JMAN337 congratssss!! what tier dudeee
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I went in for 5 of the Darkhawk Cavs with the distant hope of duping my 6* R2. I got a 4* Darkhawk on the first crystal and a 5* Darkhawk on the second. The on the final crystal couldn't believe my eyes when I got the 6*! Best luck I've ever had from those featured Cav crystals, to be sure!
  • ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can some people start posting their bad pulls so I don't go wasting all my units on cavs lol
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2019

Can some people start posting their bad pulls so I don't go wasting all my units on cavs lol

Not sure if this will make you feel better but really weird luck. I got 3 of the CMM cavs hoping to get her above a 4* and struck out. Got enough shards for a 5* and ending up pulling her which is really insane luck if you ask me. So struck out on cavs but got a basic worth mentioning.

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    -sixate- said:

I tried one crystal yesterday for Sym Supreme and duped my OML. I quit while I was ahead

Similar - bought a single one for sentinel, awakened my Star Lord. That was enough :)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice! Welcome to the 6* CMM club πŸ˜‚
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah but how much did you spend ?
  • Yeah but how much did you spend ?

$100 he said
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88 β˜…
    Normax_X said:

@JMAN337 congratssss!! what tier dudeee

The 5* version from the 1st crystal. (Uncollected) I have an AG, 75 gems, and the resources to r5 her