**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL rewards bump?

I just finished LoL and it felt amazing to finally get the 100 across that banner. I was thinking though that out of all the end game content, LoL is the only thing that the accomplishment feels better than actually getting the rewards.

It’s still among the hardest content in the game but the rewards aren’t really comparable to content that’s not really even on the same level, like some of the variants.

Any chance of a little sumthin sumthin put in retroactively? I know way back in the day they added a 4* crystal to act 3 back when they were valuable. Even a ultron specific 4-5 might be fun?

Just a thought, I’m just happy to be finished it.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    No because then who already done it wil not get it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It would be unfair to anyone who did it already.
    Just like RoL, rewards will likely never change, as intended
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    They can update it any time they want. They improved act 1 and 2 rewards back in 2015 and let summoners take new rewards. But is it necessary ? I don't think it is.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    They’d probably just give them to everyone who has done it already. Through game mail. Idk...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Crispy said:

They’d probably just give them to everyone who has done it already. Through game mail. Idk...

That didn’t happen with the change for act rewards
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Merce said:

I just finished LoL and it felt amazing to finally get the 100 across that banner. I was thinking though that out of all the end game content, LoL is the only thing that the accomplishment feels better than actually getting the rewards.

It’s still among the hardest content in the game but the rewards aren’t really comparable to content that’s not really even on the same level, like some of the variants.

Any chance of a little sumthin sumthin put in retroactively? I know way back in the day they added a 4* crystal to act 3 back when they were valuable. Even a ultron specific 4-5 might be fun?

If that were to happen, I would also like a Ultron specific rank down ticket since I used a tech 4 > 5 rank up gem on him.

But tbh I don’t think it will ever happen, nor should it. You know in advance what you’re getting as rewards for exploring it, up to anyone to decide for themself if they think it’s worth it or not.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it needs a bug, especially with 6/3 champs round the corner, it’s getting increasingly easy
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    They do not like to increase/give rewards so I highly doubt they would even consider this for a second.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I don’t think it needs a bug, especially with 6/3 champs round the corner, it’s getting increasingly easy

It's already had its share of bugs lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Megavok said:

They can update it any time they want. They improved act 1 and 2 rewards back in 2015 and let summoners take new rewards. But is it necessary ? I don't think it is.

They certainly can update rewards any time they want, but there are considerations that are specific to each situation. Updating Act 1 rewards has a relatively minimal impact on veteran players who are long past it, because those rewards are relatively small and the increase relatively low. They have a big impact on new players, and a miniscule one on high progression players. But updating LoL rewards would be materially significant for high progression players, either in getting them or missing them, so that's much more difficult to do.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Merce said:

Just to add another tidbit, Lol isn't really "end game" content. Especially now that they are adding AoL. Plus its like 4 years old and you have newer, more efficient champs to do it with. The rewards are fine for what it is. After all, generic 5* AGs are one of the rarest materials in the game.

LoL 2.0 is coming in the near future. You'll get your rewards bump there.

RoL 3.0**

Labyrinth is ROL 2
    Never occured to me to think of it that way lol but yeah, you're right!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

LoL 2.0 is coming in the near future. You'll get your rewards bump there.

RoL 3.0**

Labyrinth is ROL 2
    Realm of Legends 2: The Labyrinth of Exhaustion

Realm of Legends 3: Everest Into the Death Zone
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I'm sad that Ultron OG reward from LOL is a terrible champion without a role in the game - few people have him above R4 - and Ultron OG comes unduped - a significant buff to him would be well-received by anyone who completed ROL 2 / LOL 100%..
    MavRCK_ said:

I'm sad that Ultron OG reward from LOL is a terrible champion without a role in the game - few people have him above R4 - and Ultron OG comes unduped - a significant buff to him would be well-received by anyone who completed ROL 2 / LOL 100%..

That's why he's just a collector's item. Kang and Thanos aren't any better.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would like to jump in. I think the rewards will still benefit your roster in a healthy way today upon completion. The only change I want to LOL is the view. Can we please have a change so we can see all the lanes, I don't want to think I'm finished and end up at 99%? Other than that the health pools are entirely too large but I'm nickpicking on that one.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    LOL rewards are fine. I just explored it a week and a half ago. If you don't feel the rewards are worth the effort, don't do it. Only reason I did it is because I have a sig 200 R5 Ægon.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Crispy said:

That didn’t happen with the change for act rewards
    Actually yes it did, when they sent a mail saying summoner progression so far... An it was like a whole bunch a stuff, if you compare you'll see it's the same rewards for exploration of Act 1-4