**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding Hood's Medium Chain Mechanic Fix

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
I appreciate that this fix was made because I was not able to parry after MLLLM because of the super long distance the attacker and the defender have between them after the attack, and I never chained the combo ending medium with the combo starting medium since I found it very unreliable, I got hit most of the time because I could not dash forward in time. However, it would be very nice if all the other champions that are able to this are fixed as well. I have experienced this issue with champions like :

Ghost Rider
Thor (Jane Foster)
Wolverine (X-23)
Starlord
Symbiote Supreme
Guillotine

There are probably others but these are the ones that I remember of the top of my head. I would be glad if they got the same fix as Hood since I can NEVER parry when I end my combo with a medium attack unless the opponent is in the corner. I always use the MLLLL combos to reliably parry and that makes me lose on a bit of damage. Hope all the champs working like this get fixed soon.

Comments

• becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Second this. Please look into this Kabam.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I didn’t appreciate the “fix” to Hoods MLLLM MLLLM design but that’s over and done with.

Re MLLLM into a parry stun.

https://youtu.be/DwbqtzoPuUY
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    I'm not sure about most the champs listed, and they could be working alright as shown in the video, but I know for sure that the timing to land a parry for Symbiote Supreme and Guillotine is off after using a second medium mid screen. It's not impossible to land a parry afterwards, it's just not consistent with all the other champions in the game which have shared the same parry timing for years as a core mechanic of how a fight flows. Because of the distance the opponent is knocked back and the recovery frames on these two champion's second medium attacks the parry window is much later than normal and is also much smaller meaning you either time it perfectly or get hit. This timing difference has never been stated to be intended or a feature of certain champions so it's a bug.