**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Night Thrasher vs Thor ragnarok

For some reason the E1 of NT is not stopping the power gain from thor ragnarok after the 20hit mark, in thors description sheet states that it should be interrupted after know down by a special attack. And NT E1 knocks him down. Any report regading this? Tried other champs and they seem to be working normally, and that makes me think it can be a bug only with night thrashers E1.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

For some reason the E1 of NT is not stopping the power gain from thor ragnarok after the 20hit mark, in thors description sheet states that it should be interrupted after know down by a special attack. And NT E1 knocks him down. Any report regading this? Tried other champs and they seem to be working normally, and that makes me think it can be a bug only with night thrashers E1.

Do you have a video of this? There is a known display issue where his power gain has been stopped but he still has the visual effect of it.
  • EscavacucusEscavacucus Posts: 18
    @Lormif I have deleted but I can make one again. This is not the case, since the power gain from rag takes him to E3 directly. So theres no doubt it doesn't stop, but everyone that has a night thrasher can test this, I noticed this issue a few wars ago, but I have done a duel (to make sure it was not a node issue) and with for example luke cage it stops and with night thrasher it doesn't. Everyone can just duel and test it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    @Lormif thank you for backing me up with that recording.
  • This is still the case. Just cost me a death in alliance war, not to mention all the reasources and boosts. I’m submitting a ticket.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I had similar issue against captain marvel movie.
    Landed sp1, but she was still indestructible
    This is when i was dueling
    edited November 2019
    @Boom_killer1232 I have submited a ticket also yesterday. The reply was actually quick but unconclusive. I am hoping for further news from them. Not like @Kabam Miike or any other that didn't even bother to reply this....such disrespect
    @Karuseus I haven't tested him against her. And to be honest for me what bothers me is really in AW since I get thor rag on 80% of my wars, and despiste this still allows me to win the fight most times, have costed me deaths on 2 ocasions
  • The report and video have been passed along to the rest of the team to take a look into.
    edited February 2020
    after all this time this is yet to be fixed, I guess its only natural since its not in kabam best interest to do so... nothing new here right
  • We looked into this issue and were able to get it to happen early on in our testing, but had not been able to get the issue to occur in later rounds of testing and have not received other reports of it occurring. If you believe you are still running into the issue in this most recent update, you can let us know what modes you are seeing it happen in and if any nodes were active at the time. If you have any video of this still occurring, you can post it to a website like youtube and share the link here.
    This video was made by me TODAY and it was a DUEL