**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Calender is cruel trick, not treat

Trick or Treat?
If your conqueror or below, the new calender is a sick trick. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or scream at the headline of the announcement to get my "upgraded" calender. Bye bye 5* shards, was nice getting you while we had you. Once again Kabamed! I don't get why log in calender has been tied to progression, it doesn't take cavalier or uncollected players anymore skill or effort to log into the game, yet everyone below them just got their rewards reduced. Trick indeed.

Comments

• TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Logging in is soo hard. Keep working on your log in skills for better rewards. You get better rewards for doing harder content, no problem with that. Taking away from players for nothing is pathetic.
  • At early stages in the game greater access to 4* shards is probably more beneficial than 500 5* a month.

At least you’re going to be pulling additional champs that you can use and easily rank up rather than 5* of a champion that will probably not really help you more than being a ready made R3 4* defender for you
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Uncollected is a higher level. Many people have done it with 4*s including me a couple months ago
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TBKlann said:

If your uncollected or cavalier, yes. What about the conqueror players who have finished act 4? It is a huge step from act 3, and they got nothing. If the uncollected players had the same calender as the conqueror, the forums would explode. Not saying the calender even needed improving, it is just free stuff, but reducing the rewards for a large part of the players was just wrong. Then to proclaim it as an upgraded calender was just a slap in the face.

Considering most of us people that have been playing for years got uncollected with 4*s (much worse ones at that. At least you have current champions like spark and domino available that make the Collector far easier than he was with who we used), I'm pretty sure you can manage to do the same
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    Look at it as more motivation to push for uncollected.
    Once more, elitist talk missing the point. Not asking for more, just ticked for being stripped of rewards for no reason. I never said anything about needing 5*, just that when someone makes something worse, don't call it an upgrade, let's call it what it is.
  • Upgrade for some and downgrade for others. They are trying to scale not so that the people who have reached a title get better rewards to compensate and accompany it. It sucks but that is how some of the Crystal's work too. Once you reach UC you get way better crystal options and same or Cavalier. It may not be fair but it is incentive to keep going and not stay stagnate. You want those rewards? Then keep growing to get to UC, good luck and happy Halloween.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Back in the day we never even had 5* or login calendars to push thru content and most of us did... no one complained that someone else is getting better rewards during those days.... 🤑
    It's funny how I see so many complaining that the cavalier calender didn't get more 6* shards, but when we say anything about them taking rewards from our calender those same groups act like we are petty, at least your calender was actually upgraded, I was happy with what I was getting.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    My calendar alt is happy with the new calendars, he’ll get a champ he can potentially use every month rather than maybe twice a year. 4*s are fine for becoming uncollected and 5s for cavalier.
    I don't complain about free stuff, I'll gladly take what I get. I just think it's a joke to decrease what I'm getting and call it an upgrade. If your happy with your calender then they obviously didn't decrease yours. Again another idiot not understanding the point I made in the beginning. :)
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The lower tier players might've been satisfied with the current calendar, but the ones who're Cavalier, they couldn't care less about it. You should be rewarded for your effort and time.

Getting Uncollected is really not that hard, 5 mid tier 4/40s and some team revives, there's no reason for non-uncollected players to get free 5* shards without putting in work.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Almost like they didn't make a post of what the calendars would have 8 days ago. They must have tricked you.
  • Midnite93 said:

Another day another Doug it gives you the reason to push for uncollected you get 1000 5 star shards and half a t2 alpha cavalier gives you a full t2 alpha but very less 6 star shards 🤔

When I compare the Cav calendar to the pre-progression calendar, I don't see a problem. The upgrade on the monthly champion to guaranteed 4* means a Cav player is very likely going to get at least 275 5* shards from the dup, and more often than not 550 5* shards from a max sig crystal. So I'd say the T2A, plus the guaranteed 4* (really, the resources generated from duping a 4*), plus the 6* shards, is an overall upgrade from the pre-progression calendar.

Whether it is better than the Uncollected progression calendar is more subjective. I would say more Cavalier players need rank up resources more than 5* shards, but there are probably a lot of players that can make better use of the reverse. Me personally I would choose the Cav calendar if I had a choice, because I'm bottlenecked on T2A and I'm an arena grinder. But I can see the case there that some would objectively see the Uncollected calendar as being more advantageous to their situation.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @TBKlann I'm cavalier and I understand your frustration. Getting less than what you were getting originally and them calling it an upgrade is definitely unjust. But really there is nothing you can achieve by complaining. Best thing you can do is just move forward and go for uncollected.
  • AugenesburgAugenesburg Posts: 7
    This new monthly calendar is not good at all for lower level players. I totally agree that at higher progress in the main campaign. You should be rewarded for that. But if you are not uncollected. You are totally screwed. You don't get any 5-star shards at all. The older calendars we're just fine.there should have not been anything changed. For player that are below uncollected. Those are my thoughts. What does everybody else think?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    TBKlann said:

Once more, elitist talk missing the point. Not asking for more, just ticked for being stripped of rewards for no reason. I never said anything about needing 5*, just that when someone makes something worse, don't call it an upgrade, let's call it what it is.

"market correction."
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    People still complaining about calendars
    LUL
  • tDarkKnighttDarkKnight Posts: 32
    IMHO, complaining about free stuff is elitist talk.
    I myself am conqueror and on 5.2.4. I have enough resources saved to push through Collector with the worst of games, but I want to practice bane first. Calendar will still be there next month, so get working.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

This discussion has been closed.