**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Corvus 4th mission with Proxima synergy broken?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I complete the 4th mission and get the charge but everyone still evades like Donald Trump evades good hair days!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Did you knock down the opponent before ending the fight? Or did you knock them down as the final hit?

This is a silly question but did the opponent evade during the match as well?
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

Did you knock down the opponent before ending the fight? Or did you knock them down as the final hit?

I also checked with my alliance and they asked me the same questions plus extra so here it is:
    It was it V1 3.3.2. the enemy did use auto evade and I did knock him down with a heavy during the fight not as a finisher. Corvus still had glaive charges up and the nodes were power gain and a couple other buffs that I don't remember but I do remember they didn't have anything to cancel that. And like I said I did have Proxima on my team.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

I also checked with my alliance and they asked me the same questions plus extra so here it is:
    It was it V1 3.3.2. the enemy did use auto evade and I did knock him down with a heavy during the fight not as a finisher. Corvus still had glaive charges up and the nodes were power gain and a couple other buffs that I don't remember but I do remember they didn't have anything to cancel that. And like I said I did have Proxima on my team.
    Fisticutts node. You don't even have the true strike buff
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Strategic said:

Agreed, if it is indeed fisticuffs, it prevented your true strike buff from activating.

Strategic said:

No fisticuffs on that node. Like I said it wasn't the nodes.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Maybe you can mention all the nodes active on it? you never know sometimes there is a node we think is not important but actually is haha. And mention the opponent you were fighting against as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

Strategic said:

Then it was pilfered. Same reason, you likely didn't even had the true strike buff
    edited November 2019

Strategic said:

Strategic said:

Then it was pilfered. Same reason, you likely didn't even had the true strike buff
    @Championcritic Sorry my bad like @will-o-wisp said there was pilfered. My bad.
    This damn variant! I 100%ed V2 and V3 so occasionally revisiting V1 only to remember how absolutely stupid that event is. Completion will have to be enough for now I guess.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

Strategic said:

Strategic said:

@Championcritic Sorry my bad like @will-o-wisp said there was pilfered. My bad.
    This damn variant! I 100%ed V2 and V3 so occasionally revisiting V1 only to remember how absolutely stupid that event is. Completion will have to be enough for now I guess.
    You always need to look for the True Strike icon with CG. If it's not there, defenders are going to auto-evade even if you have 4 completed missions. Just like with Venom, if his klyntar buff is gone, spiderverse champs are going to evade.

Also for future reference when posting a possible bug try and replicate it and while doing that either record video or take screenshots then post those as well as what content you are doing, any nodes effects and which defenders. The more info you can supply, the easier it is to tell you whats wrong.