**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have Skill but NO RNG

i am so sad and hopeless now to get any god-tier champ to progress further in game. im Uncollected with my only 4* champs. 5* roaster is worse only good thing is Omega red i have which is unawakened too.

thinking to retire

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    RNG can be a beyotch, until it is not. If you were able to get UC with 4-star champs, then you're good at this game and should press on.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Youll get someone worthy to invest in if u keep playing and 1 good pull can change everything and get u sparked on the game again. I went through a horrible run of luck for my first 25-30 5 stars and then slowly things started to turn around. I still pull alot of garbage but the more u play the more frequently you will open crystals and hit the occasional banger.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

Youll get someone worthy to invest in if u keep playing and 1 good pull can change everything and get u sparked on the game again. I went through a horrible run of luck for my first 25-30 5 stars and then slowly things started to turn around. I still pull alot of garbage but the more u play the more frequently you will open crystals and hit the occasional banger.

I was exactly the same with 5* luck.

Once you get 2-3 decent ones you’ll be fine.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    solmyrair said:

I was exactly the same with 5* luck.

Once you get 2-3 decent ones you’ll be fine.
    I got too many good champions that I can't rank all of them. Some have to wait.