**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Manthing...Happy and sad at the same time

After the excitement of getting a 6* from a cav crystal, the reality is that this champ cannot be used in endgame content.

Even with full synergy and crit team testing with MD, he needs improved asap.

I feel the team missed a clear opportunity to introduce a new debuff, acid. Acid for poison immune creates degen (acid deterioration), and for those others the poison effect could scale based on fury. Once 10 poison applied, they are effected by acid burn and acts like deep wounds and poison applies much faster and more potent. The Sp3 should have a lasting debuff of some sort. Just a few ideas, but please revisit the champion to atleast be usable in higher level content.

I am really happy I got him, but believe there is so much potential for the character.

Thanks, and hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Comments

• At least you didn't get w 3*. And probably hes good for defense.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    what makes you think he cannot be used on end game content? he is no god tier champ, but his abilities are pretty decent for regular content, and he does have a long term poision from his sp3.

Lormif said:

what makes you think he cannot be used on end game content? he is no god tier champ, but his abilities are pretty decent for regular content, and he does have a long term poision from his sp3.

He requires 3 factors to do any sort of damage. The champion must have buffs with the ability to nullify/covert, the champion cannot be debuff immune or poison immune, and you can't to chip damage from block or parry due to low block proficiency. He can't compete with the chip damage taken versus the damage output of the champ. He is unbalanced and no utility to regen or recover.
    he does have regeneration if awakened, we are talking about the champion after all not your unawakened one. also doing massive damage is not a requirement for end game, which generally has a ton of buffs. also his sp1 can put the buffs on him regardless of nullifying buffs.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    I didn’t rate him at first but I’d be super happy to get him at 6* now. Definitely grown on me like a fungus. Possibly because the weird snort thing he does when he wins a fight reminds me of my dog.

Plus any 6* star is great for the 5* arena.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Is he worth awakening?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They'll probably buff him offensively
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Lormif said:

I have him as a dupped 5* and he really has no advantage in act 6. Maybe a variant will come out that will cater to him ,but I agree with op, it was a missed op. Great for defense and great animation and fun to play, but hard to justify putting on your questing team for act 6.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

He requires 3 factors to do any sort of damage. The champion must have buffs with the ability to nullify/covert, the champion cannot be debuff immune or poison immune, and you can't to chip damage from block or parry due to low block proficiency. He can't compete with the chip damage taken versus the damage output of the champ. He is unbalanced and no utility to regen or recover.
    he does have regeneration if awakened, we are talking about the champion after all not your unawakened one. also doing massive damage is not a requirement for end game, which generally has a ton of buffs. also his sp1 can put the buffs on him regardless of nullifying buffs.
    Regeneration (which is not a great one) is not so necessary in endgame. All you need is block proficiency, high damage, power control and immunities.

This dude has only immunity.
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I can't wait for the 12* Manthing.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I pulled him as a 5* a little while back and he does well, not amazing, in the right match ups. If you have a stacked roster you probably have better DOT ,nullify , or bleed immune champs but he can serve a purpose for people with an average roster. For instance I don't have any other 5* mystics or 5* that have buff nulify so he's useful to me. My point is he isn't a Diablo or Ebony Maw who are useless to everyone. But I agree he needs some work and an acid debuff would've been sweet.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Cool wanna trade for juggernaut
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Same, got a 6* captain marvel 🙂sad
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Give it to me and i will give you this guy

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Never thought I'd see the day someone complain about pulling a 6*.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

:lol: Welcome to the forums and what was once called “The World Wide Web”! Apparently you are new here.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Terra said:

:lol: Welcome to the forums and what was once called “The World Wide Web”! Apparently you are new here.
    I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic
    Terra said:

people complain about getting 6*s all the time
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    I hope each month that 1 new champ is really good and 1 is just awful. Balance. Thanos would approve.