**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Daily Card offer this month?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Just wondering. The various offers usually come up on the 1st of the month.

Not that I should be encouraging myself to spend more on the game...

Comments

• Baggy86Baggy86 Posts: 12
    Was wondering the same thing
  • Yeah, apparently we posted this same question at the same time...
  • Hey everybody,

Do you mean the Collector's Daily Card? Do you still have any days remaining on your current one?
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

Hey everybody,

Do you mean the Collector's Daily Card? Do you still have any days remaining on your current one?

I believe he is referencing the monthly card offers that have been coming out where you collect something every day (last month was sig stones)
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36

Hey everybody,

No the daily card offers that always launch on the first of each month unless they are hitting in 15 mins time?
  • Hey everybody,

I believe he is referencing the monthly card offers that have been coming out where you collect something every day (last month was sig stones)
    Oh! Okay sorry for the confusion. We don't have one of those planned to go live today.
  • Hey everybody,

Every month, on the first of the month, there are new "collector's daily card" offers. There are no new offers right now, at the time they debut. Is that purposeful? Are the daily cards a thing of the past? Did we miss an announcement?
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Thanks for confirming. Or at least, my dwindling bank balance is thanking you for confirming (!)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

The daily card offer will be unlocked for purchase this month after the community finishes 5 billion fights, then you can pay your $50.

I heard at 10 billion these jokes become funny. Can confirm?
  • TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    So no monthly subscription this month yes or no @mike
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    edited November 2019
    I received a push notification for it but it’s not showing in game
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    Hey, I didn't get my last monster or whatever crystal. It counted down to the last 24 hours then I got nothing. If that's normal, why have a counter at all?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

WillieB said:

The daily card offer will be unlocked for purchase this month after the community finishes 5 billion fights, then you can pay your $50.

I heard at 10 billion these jokes become funny. Can confirm?
    Did my criticism of Kabaam hurt you wittle feelings? I'm sorry.
    So worse than funny, they become hostile, good to know.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Do u enjoy being rude to everyone? The OP just asked a question here? There is no need to be an intergluteal cleft. @GluteusMaximus
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Guys this offer is amazing I think. 2 tier 2 alpha 1 tier 5 basic catalyst 3 tier 4 class catalyst and 2% tier 5 class catalyst plus gold.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Nah01 u may wanna double check your math. U don't get a whole t5b with the offer.